the exotic car sighting photo gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter el flexo
  • 176 comments
  • 12,204 views
Privately owned Chapparals I saw when I went to Laguna Seca a couple months ago.
The "Chapparal Tribute". Because Chapparal went belly-up in the early 80's.
DSC02818.jpg

DSC02820.jpg


Sorry, just had to put this GT-One I saw there.
DSC02768.jpg


And this GT40 out of many I saw in the other races that day.

DSC02828.jpg
 
as soon as i get my pics uploaded i will be happy, i can't at the moment because i'm @ school, i have an f430, a bentley continental, a mercedes cls55amg and a very rare (for england) crysler 300c and by the way, thanks, they are nice pics but wait to you see what i got comin soon!
 
el flexo
I SAW AN XJ220 TODAY! ONLY 9 PEOPLE HAVE EVER TAKEN A PHOTO OF AN XJ220 AND SHARED IT IN PUBLIC!
:lol:

How do you work that out?
 
daan
:lol:

How do you work that out?

No kidding...theres a black one in the Los Angeles area and there are way more than 9 people that have taken pics and shared them in public and thats just the one car..
 
i'm off to the autosport international in january, so i should see some hot cars there. i'll take some pictures definately. i'm also getting a "Paddock Pass", which allows me to go into the paddock behind the Live Action Arena and see the drivers and cars. it also gives me access to the driver signing area, so i'll be sure to take my autograph book as well!!!
 
5+ Veyrons worth of 250 GTO and an Enzo. There was a F50 and a F40 along side the Enzo.



Not taken by me, but i'm in the pic.
 
TheCracker
Not taken by me, but i'm in the pic.
You're drooling.... :drool:
 
there's about 20+pics now, i was only looking in a few places, but the are extremely rare
 
Goodwood rocks.




Just two of, oh, hundreds.

Trouble with most of the cars I see is that they're usually going in the other direction very quickly, so there isn't much I can do about it.

Check the bottom link of my sig for more modern day stuff.
 
Yesterday I followed a Gallrado for about 40 km (we were going to the same place... the race track), so I took some pics and a vid of that.

Then on the way home I had to stop off somewhere, much to my surprise there was a Mercialago [/spelling] conv. parked outside the shop, so I too some pics of that too.

They will be up tomoro.
 
vr6gti72

My buddys 72 pantera with over 400HP

Damn Panteras are sexy.

Looks like you're hanging out with the right crowd.
 
do pics from the autoshow count? cus i dont think autoshow is considered real life. Or at least not on the road.
 
I must be very lucky, I see a super almost everyday..

Gallardo:

Gallardo1.jpg

Gallardo2.jpg

Gallardo3.jpg

Gallardo4.jpg


Mercialago:

Merci1.jpg

Merci2.jpg

Merci3.jpg

Merci4.jpg
 
lovely pics kart!!

Ive seen a few diablo's and ferrari's. But mainly porsche's
 
All my pics are taken with my trust Nokia 6680, not such a bad camera phone hey!
 
It is great for a phone camera 👍
 
The wheel looks funny in the last pic of the Gallblahblahardo.

Never seen a Mercie 'vert, though.
 
Yeah that happens when you trying and take shots of fast moving objects, I had a shot of a 360 driving past me but it looked more like a hyundai 4x4 on the phone.
 
they are sweet shots, if could only gat my camera pics uploaded i'd have loads more!
 
Yesterday I saw 3 Ferraris:

Two 355's and one F430... But my Phones cams memory was #$%&* full. Bummer
 
GET A LOAD OF THESE!
someone lent jermey clarkson and crew this sagaris for the mph show 2005!

same with the nismo z:

these pics were in the mph gallery, along about 100 other exutive saloons and supercars, i have lots of pics (over 40) but i will post them in small chunks!

much,much more to come soon!
 
Between yesterday and today I saw 4 Gallardos (1yellow, 3 black) 1 360 and 2 Porsche GT3's

I managed to get pics of the 360 and the 2nd Gallrado (I think it is the same one I followed, which I took pics of earlier in the thread).

I also have 3 pics of a 360 conv. that I saw the other night.

So they should be up tomorrow...
 
logi74
Privately owned Chapparals I saw when I went to Laguna Seca a couple months ago.

:grumpy: Lucky...

All I've seen is at the SF auto show and I don't have that much uploaded.

 
Lambo:

Gallardo5.jpg

Gallardo6.jpg

Gallardo7.jpg

Gallardo8.jpg

Gallardo9.jpg


360:

3601.jpg

3602.jpg

Very blurred
3603.jpg

3604.jpg


Maserati:

Maserati1.jpg
 
AC Schnitzer M5. Took this photo last year but it sounded sooooooo good.

 
Definitely the shutter speed. I followed once it had just left the sports car service garage..
 
Roo

When I saw that pic of the Mercedes 300SL Gullwing I was :dunce: . That's still my dream car but there is a slim to none chance of me owning one, or even seeing one. If I could just see one in person, you are lucky.
 
Back