The FAQs thread: Post Your GT5 Questions Here (UPDATED WITH NEW ANSWERS)

• Thread starter PSNgamer
  • 64 comments
My only question is how fast is it to level/unlock. I am going to be house watching and I'm going to be sitting around playing GT5 99% of the time.

I have a question.

Is this thread needed?

It would be good to have one sticky that guides people to the answers, answers need to be added in the first post:

How do I start in GT5?
Link to the AMA212 thread.

Where do I find tunes?
=> link to Tunes thread or section when it will be created
=> GT5p tuning will help

How do I unlock ....?

Obvious for some of us, but when you start as 9 year old since your dad gave you your first Sony Playstation a PS3 with GT5 for Christmas in a month, you might have trouble finding your way around all the messages how good Forza 3 is and what is missing in GT5 and get frustrating not understanding GT5.

===============================

One thread like this could avoid a lot of other less interesting threads to start.

Last edited:
my question is:
is it possible to lock the g25 in "200" "720" etc instead of 900 degrees?
wondering because if not im gonna have to buy that fanatic wheel witch can be locked without game settings.

Ok im confused now, it seems Amar's version of gt5 is different to those other people who were posting vids of the apparent genuine gt5 copy.

Yes it has been asked a million times i know, but please whoever knows (has the real, true, genuine, actual copy of gt5):

Can you change the wheels on standard cars?

Is there any exterior damage at all on standard cars?

Thanks.

Yes, it's needed because the other one got flooded with useless clutter just like this post.
This one is also being flooded with useless posts.

If you do this...
If the OP went through the trouble of actually organizing the questions and answers in the first post, this could be stickied.
...then this thread has a future. If you don't, then it won't survive.

I only want to know one thing: Is it possible to race against the AI on your created tracks?

Please answer this

Last edited:
How much do the Fiat 500 R and the Fiat 500 1.2 8v Lounge SS cost? Thanks. :)
Oh and OP, you should take the questions and organize them in your post, kinda like this:

[Car Related]
Are the sounds improved?
How much does XXXX cost?
[Photomode Related]
Does Photomode have XXXX feature?
What filters are there?

Yeaah, something liek thaaaat.

When looking back in a mid-engined car Ferrari F430 for instance where the engine is visible will the engine move and shake about on its mountings like in real life because im pretty sure it didn't in GT5p sadly :(

This thread is a good idea,but it will need to be cleaned up and managed by the OP and then be stickied. It`ll get locked otherwise.

I know you can have custom soundtracks in the game, but can you mix your music with the existing GT5 library, or just have one or the other?

Okay, I'll pick some questions to include them in the OP. Any questions you might have ask them now so they have a chance to be in the OP. :)
BTW thanks Daan for your advice. 👍

Can someone please answer my question, I live in the states and want to purchase a signature edition.can you confirm a language option for english (usa)

I plan on buying it from ebay so I don't know what the game's origin might be

Thank you

Can you use the main strait runway on the Top Gear Test Track? Or do you have to stick to the course lines?

Amar, please if there is a chance, connect your Fanatec wheel, Clubsport pedals and manual gearbox ( if you have one ), and check the functionality, the difference in force-feedback and load cell braking without ABS. I love my Fanatec Turbo S and clubsports and don't want to go back to G25 again. Thank you

All of these online questions can't really be answered until the release date probably

what about the turbo sound and the blowoff it is the same pshhh or u can buy diferent blowoff types

I will crack up if they have a blowoff valve that plays Dixie

I know standard cars have no cockpit view and no windscreen wipers.
My question:
are we able to switch on/off headlights and high beam when we race at night with standard cars or are headlights automatically on?

Thanks

I know standard cars have no cockpit view and no windscreen wipers.
My question:
are we able to switch on/off headlights and high beam when we race at night with standard cars or are headlights automatically on?

Thanks

Great question, added to the OP. 👍

Is it possible to save mid-race in the 24 hour endurance races and continue them the next day?

Latest Posts

Back