The FAQs thread: Post Your GT5 Questions Here (UPDATED WITH NEW ANSWERS)

• Thread starter PSNgamer
  • 64 comments
Please answer this
CopenKagan
How many credits do you start out with? I'm hoping I have more than 10,000 this time around. Maybe 20,000?
johngt
Has anyone heard anything concrete about transferring cars/money from GT5P/GTPSP to GT5?
You have to connect the PSP to your PS3, then you can import your cars. I found NO option to import GT5P data!

alcap1
I know standard cars have no cockpit view and no windscreen wipers.
My question:
are we able to switch on/off headlights and high beam when we race at night with standard cars or are headlights automatically on?
Thanks

Lights are automatically turned on. High beam is working too, but atm i´m not 100% sure if they can be turned on/off on standards

is there a fiat coupe 20v turbo in the game?:nervous:

can standard cars roll over?

is there any customisation with helmets and racing suits?

I'm not sure where to post this but all the people who have reviewed it so far seem to be doing it with a g25 or g27 which is naturally loads quicker than a normal controller ,is it possible for us pad users to get golds on license tests too?

I'm not sure where to post this but all the people who have reviewed it so far seem to be doing it with a g25 or g27 which is naturally loads quicker than a normal controller ,is it possible for us pad users to get golds on license tests too?

Sure it is, depends on your patience :sly:

Back