The Ferrari Challenge - CompletedPS4 

• Thread starter IfAndOr
  • 170 comments
I've just realised that SMS have duplicated some of the 365 numbering on the cars. So it's not so critical on picking your choices. If you find you're in the same car as someone else you can always swap for the next race if you want to.

I think think the 355 and 488 are ok, no duplication.

Just did my first laps at Imola in the 488 ... definitely a long way to go :crazy:
It's a car that you get used to as you put more time into it. As I've said to Sean, you're going faster than you think in it compared to the others.

Last edited:
Paul can I have 36 365 GTB and 42 355. Should have written the American engine types down, safety, brake similar British. German train ICE, safety lot more, complicated, so little harder.:)

Results from Imola

Race 1

Imola Race1 MON.jpg

Race 2

Imola Race2 MON.jpg

Race 3

Imola Race3 MON.jpg

Thanks @AndreasR and @half_sourly for your usual (speedy) contributions. Results post updated.

I think everything worked quite well. Any comments? It overran slightly but should be a bit tighter next week.

Sorry for the slight confusion and delay on the 2nd race. I should have said that to enable everyone to have their choice of 488 I had to allow classes. I initially thought I could use identical, which we've been using up until now, but I couldn't. This only really affects the 365 race where you have to pick it from amongst those available.

I asked on the PSN message and there was a positive response. I'll just repeat it here in case anyone missed it. The 5 minute quick qualification - everyone OK with it? Once we've got used to it I think it'll be generally popular.

Don't forget you can use other views other than interior if you like. I tend to use bonnet when racing online just to get a better sense of whats around me. I switch back to internal when offline for immersion.

Nice John. 👍

Now that I know them I've just updated Rich's and BeachBoy's race numbers and I noticed an admin error I'd made. :dopey:

@Maxmusmonster and @xeronima have the same Ferrari 365 - the burgundy number 38. Now since Max just got his selection in earlier Xeron would be the one to change. Saying that if you both want to keep it I'm not that bothered. It'd just be better to differentiate in John's pictures. The half red half yellow number 37 is available* and might look good on track, hint hint. ;)

* Same number as Rich but different colours.

Last edited:
Back