The first thing you'll do when you buy GT6 is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we seriously making threads like this already? :odd:

Indeed. How on earth can we know the first thing we'll do in a game we know nothing about?

Oh, I'm going to drive the 2012 Mustang around Silverstone.

SimonK
Indeed. How on earth can we know the first thing we'll do in a game we know nothing about?

Oh, I'm going to drive the 2012 Mustang around Silverstone.

This new forum is hilarious.

You'll be driving the mustang because it'll be two years old by then and it'll be in Forza 6. Haha!

This new forum is hilarious.

I know right? So far it's just a playground for new people to post pointless threads about a game we know nothing about.

I think it's still way too soon to have this section up.

R1600Turbo
I know right? So far it's just a playground for new people to post pointless threads about a game we know nothing about.

At first I was like oh cool. Then I was like, is there a Mod in here keeping this cleaned up because it's blowing out of control fast! But daan is on it.

As fun as it is to speculate,its still a little early though.

Waiting i guess :D
While my PS3/PS4 will install and update the game.

I will watch the intro and start A Spec.

ZohsixGT5
Pick up my hat and dust it off.

:lol:

First thing I'll do is test out the crash damage. I still remember the bait and switch from the GT5 best buy demo to the full game

Pick a track that I know, but have not had the pleasure of driving on in a GT game and drive a car I know, and have not had the pleasure of driving in on a GT game on said track.

R1600Turbo

I think it's just to clear up the gt5 section

Put it my PS3 or PS4 and enjoy the game :rolleyes: . But I will take the disc out of my games console and snap it if it's as rubbish as GT5 was.

(The first thing I would do in-game is do license tests and see if I can get a car for free by doing them).

Look for the Toyota GT-One to see if its still in the game. If not, then I would look for Toyota's new LMP.

Actually 1st I will fold my receipt and put it in my pocket. Then I will take approximately 35 paces out of gamestop into the parking lot, and get into my car. GT6 will be placed in the passenger seat. I will close the door. Then I will turn the key clockwise, approximately 75 degrees. The car will start, and I will drive home.

All of you are forgetting to take off the shrinkwrap. Shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back