Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S, Aug 1, 2012.
Well no one has said take it out of the signature edition box yet either! Haha
I will back up my GT6 game save.....
Just in case.
Arcade Mode > Time Attack > Nissan GT-R 2013
1) Spend two hours downloading and installing the 794th PS3 system update (complete rewrite of the entire OS just to change 3 Kb worth of stuff).
2) Spend an hour installing GT6 to my hard drive to decrease load times to just a minute for the menu and to just three minutes for a race to load.
3) Watch a 15-minute intro video with elevator music showing some miners digging up iron ore to eventually become a muffler.
4) Buy a first car and then do an oil change.
5) Do the first A-Spec race on a PS2 track that hadn't been cosmetically updated since PS2.
6) Spend a minute watching a car nobody wants creep out of a shadow.
Maybe it's because it's two in the morning, but as soon as I read that I sprayed a mouthful of water all over my computer screen.. Muffler .
Go look at what cars are in the dealership to get an idea on what car I might wanna buy in the future
Cry with happiness...
Then start the license tests.
And when you get home you will slot the game into the console and then have to sit there for a very long time whilst the game installs.
But seriously, I will buy a car and start racing just to see how good it feels. Then most probably buy an R32 GT-R
put the time machine back in the garage.
Way too early for stuff like this.