The Fish Shop - A Honda and a Fiat went to Trial Mountain - March 29/11

• Thread starter Cod_Father
  • 112 comments
It does look a bit like a Dhubai highway, particulary with the warm tint. Very interesting.

Congrats on reaching level 40. I'll likely be buying a coloured X1 as soon as I get there too.

Ooh that looks mean! That's a good choice of colour for a beast like that, and combined with the sky it looks awesome!

Thanks guys!

Instead of just one car I'm going to send each of you one. How does that sound?

Next update:

Basic shot but I really liked it after a B&W conversion and some slight editing.

Thanks for the car! 👍

You've produced an awesome update to go with it too, I have no idea how you got the car looking so crisp and flawless but it looks amazing!

Thanks guys. The Audi was a very photogenic subject :sly:

Next update is the Subaru Impreza RM. It's a little banged up in a couple shots but that happens in rally racing right?

Click for larger view

Thanks everyone. I was quite happy with how the Subaru shots ended up. There are more in the set that I'll see about posting some time later.

As for the next set, it's probably more quantity over quality so here it goes.

Trial Mountain was used for both set, with the cars being a civic and a fiat 500... not that you'll need me to tell you that as you can see them anyway:)

And then one totally unrelated but I liked.

i'm new here... I just had to comment some of these pictures.. like the purple challenger driving @ the london circuit... The first shot of the red subaru impreza, The audi TT rear view.. and mostly i don't like shots of a formula 1 car but the shot with the ferrari F10, shot from the rear is amazing... the angle is just perfect. The shot that really did it for me.. the best by far... the second shot of the Morrison Corvette.. It not only looks very realistic.. it's damned scary 2! reminded me of the movie 'Christine'.. that killer car...

Back