The Fish Shop - A Honda and a Fiat went to Trial Mountain - March 29/11

• Thread starter Cod_Father
  • 112 comments
Awesome. I am really liking the captured light focusing not only on the car but partially on the road as well, giving a little more punch and sharpness to the blur. 👍

Wow, just noticed your gallery Cod. And may I say it's worth the visit. Love the schimmwagen shot. The light and angle contrast, all perfect. 👍

And also love the Lambo shot on page one. 👍

NTX
Oh my!!!! Every single shot you have here is stunning!!! This last update from the HKS is soooo cool!!!! Look at that!!! :)

Well done 👍 Looking forward to see whats next on the Fish Shop :)

I agree! That HKS is awesome! 👍

How in the world does this shot not have any comments?!? Your post processing is easily one of my favorites! Such strong "HDR" style without quite going into HDR it seems. I've tried to mimic these settings but camera raw just doesn't quite get it like lightroom apparently does. Just another stunning shot man! I LOVE it! Thanks again for the F1 car last night, I got a few pics coming up shortly of it!

Thanks. This shot was "adjusted" using Alien Skin Exposure. Great program. You're welcome about the F1. Don't be surprised to see more stuff coming your way.

Awesome. I am really liking the captured light focusing not only on the car but partially on the road as well, giving a little more punch and sharpness to the blur. 👍

Thanks. The shot was pretty good right out of the game but with me I have to mess with stuff a little ;)

SVX
Nice work! Black & White really suited that picture.

Thanks!

Thanks! Will try to get to your gallery soon!

My favourite part of the shot, has to be the angle.

Thanks TVR. The angle really worked for this car/boat/truck didn't it.

GPR
Wow, just noticed your gallery Cod. And may I say it's worth the visit. Love the schimmwagen shot. The light and angle contrast, all perfect. 👍

And also love the Lambo shot on page one. 👍

Thanks!

Why did I miss this gallery .COD Your work is exceptional That Shwim :D shot is Amazing 👍

Thanks!

I agree! That HKS is awesome! 👍

I'll see about putting more of the HKS shots up as I'm happy with pretty much every shot I did with that car.

That Lambo looks real to me.
Awesome. 👍

Thanks!

On to the next update. The Alfa Romeo GIULIA TZ2 carrozzata da ZAGATO, also known as the 20 million dollar Alfa.

Click for full size

I was aiming for an old picture feel with this one. Original shot was edited in Alien Skin Exposure and then some contrast fixes and such in Lightroom.

Whoah, excellent Alfa shot. :drool: Nice aggressive wide angle so it looks in your face and the old feel you got spot on.

Really love this and you last shot the most. Seems like black and white is a major forte of yours. 👍 👍

Lovely work! Alien Skin Exposure is rather good isn't it? I haven't really tried the black and white side of it yet, but you've certainly made excellent use of it. The vintage look and feel on that Alfa shot is perfect, and the subtle white vignette sets it off nicely. Well done!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Just want to say that none of my shots in the gallery are HDR. I've done some HDR in GT5 but none have made it to the gallery here. As I said, I do use Alien Skin Exposure for some of my shots mainly because I really like the look of film. That's probably because I have a collection of film cameras and enjoy the whole process of shooting with film.

Next update. Ferrari F2007. The one was not touched outside of Lightroom. The second was put through Exposure and some slight adjustments in Lightoom.

Click for full size

Click for full size

Thanks guys!

On to another update.

BMW Drifting on Autumn Ring mini. For some reason I find it easy to drift in the regular mode and near impossible when during a drift challenge. Go figure huh?

Find the car ;)

Thanks Jaime!

69 Camaro RM - matte black. I swear this thing has been about 50 different colors since.

Click for larger size

Ah don't worry. I haven't had a single comment on my latest updates 2 days ago either :lol:

I guess it's with so many updates galleries get pushed down the list without someone noticing the updates.

Anyway, I really need to get this car soon, it looks so brutal! I especially love how those fat rear tires stick out of the bodywork.

As for the image itself, well... It's a Cod Father's image so there's never anything to complain about! 👍

69 Camaro RM - matte black. I swear this thing has been about 50 different colors since.

Menacing. In a good way. :D

Really enjoying your work here - especially how you've managed to do some HDR-style work without actually doing HDR. Since so much of my work is dependent on HDR, I think I'll be taking a page of inspiration from your book and seeing what Lightroom alone can accomplish.

Kudos! 👍

The Camero looks great in shark skin, I might have to paint mine like that too!

I like how you got rid of most of the reds, would've been distracting with a matte black car. I always love how contrasty the camero's face is, it's so distinctively... distinct.

Thanks guys. Not updating too much now since I received my Playseat. Lot of fun that.

Anyway, SL 300 (yes, I have my file name with a typo) at Cape Ring.

Click for larger image

the f2007 and the last post on the previous page have to be my favorites. they're well balanced in both processing and composition. very nice.

Your last two shots have been incredible!

I love what you did with the RM Camaro! - I did a set with it myself....

Latest Posts

Back