The Fish Shop - A Honda and a Fiat went to Trial Mountain - March 29/11

• Thread starter Cod_Father
  • 112 comments
Thanks guys.

Next update focuses on the 60 Vette but I've thrown some others I've been sitting on for a while into the mix as well.

Don't forget to click on each for a full size view.

I also have two Zonda Rs to give away. I'll randomly pick names from those who comment between now and the next update. Comment away ;)

The jag is wallpaper if anyone wants it.

The vette shots are awesome Cod, I really like the last two and the slight warm tint to the monochrome suits it nicely. The sense of speed is great too. 👍

Haha I like your giveaway idea :D

Dear lord those Vette shots are pretty, need to get my hands on that car. Also really like the post-processing on the last two, usually people mess that kind of stuff up but I think you did a good job!

Thanks guys. Yeah, the vette is modeled very well. I was one the fence about even editing the shots but thought I'd go with an old look to them. The shots right out of the game were quite good so maybe I'll post up some of those later.

Thanks guys. Yeah, the vette is modeled very well. I was one the fence about even editing the shots but thought I'd go with an old look to them. The shots right out of the game were quite good so maybe I'll post up some of those later.

I'd be interested in seeing those untouched shots. :)

I love those 'Vette photos. Retro is definitely up my street and these are perfect. 👍

Very nice! My favourite is the second shot of the 'vette because I like how it is "charging" at you. Nice Skyline as well! I think it looks awesome.

Lovely stuff 👍
That old Corvette looks larger than life! It could almost be coming out of the images straight at you. The aged, vintage film treatment works very well, suits it to a tee. Keep it up!

Ok, since PD introduced the million dollar cap for gifting cars I can't do the Zonda. I will however send out three cars now (they won't be crappy ones ok) to these randomly selected people (used some simple excel work to select them).

jgda9rs
svx
revolution

Here's the next update. I realized that I do need to change up my angles a bit come the next update after this one.

Viper GTS:

Mean Pink Tom Cervo:

Upset 8C coming to getcha

And a couple Ferrari F10

Good new addition. The Mean Pink Tom Cervo is great. The first one is a bit bad but the others are great. Keep up the good work. 👍

Ooh, I won a car! :D Thanks!

Great update btw, lots of variety, there's something for everyone here! I can't pick a favourite, the Viper, Tom Cervo and second F10 shots are all really good :)

Yay! I got selected! Sadly I don't have a PS3. Amazing update Tony, I love the Viper shot.

Thanks for the comments guys. Since one of the winners doesn't have a PS3 I'll give away another car in a random fashion again to those who comment between this update and the next.

On to the next update it is. I recently hit level 40 in A-Spec and the first thing I did was drop my entire 20 million on a "matte" black X2010.

There's a storm coming

Click for larger size

Latest Posts

Back