The five cars that you DO NOT want in GT6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Cars with less than 80HP that are historically irrelevant, like the Daihatsus.
2. Duplicates. Take one model from each year, one 1992 Miata whatever the trim, its actual name, whether it's J, US or EU, one of each model per year.
3. Jay Leno Tank car.
4. SEMA cars.
5. X2014, that machine pulls too many Gs to be driven by a man, I cannot consider it a proper prototype. Like the X1 or whatever they renamed it.

All EV's besides the Teslas. Unless they bring in the AMG Eletric Drive, nobody really wants to drive a Prius or a Nissan Leaf down a track at....20mph. Not even Prius or Leaf owners IRL want to drive the Prius or Leaf.

All the Daihatsus besides the Midget, what a cute car.

Multiple spec versions of the car, you can have one EVO I-X, and one Subaru for each different spec, and one and I mean one R32-R34 Kaz.

The X cars besides the Jr and Kart, bloody near got carpal tunnel doing the Goodwood challenge.

Not really 5 cars, but 4 groups.

1) Suzuki ALTO Works Suzuki Sports Limited (I think we can all agree as to why)
2) All of the duplicates (classified as one thing)
3) Abarth 500 '09 (I 🤬 hate these cars!)
4) Ford GT Concept '02 (unless it gets a graphic improvement)
5) MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V '89 (Overused in lobbies)

All EV's besides the Teslas. Unless they bring in the AMG Eletric Drive, nobody really wants to drive a Prius or a Nissan Leaf down a track at....20mph. Not even Prius or Leaf owners IRL want to drive the Prius or Leaf.

All the Daihatsus besides the Midget, what a cute car.

Multiple spec versions of the car, you can have one EVO I-X, and one Subaru for each different spec, and one and I mean one R32-R34 Kaz.

The X cars besides the Jr and Kart, bloody near got carpal tunnel doing the Goodwood challenge.

Not really 5 cars, but 4 groups.

I want to drive a Prius in a drag race...

... So yeah.

(The kei cars must stay!)

The Prius TC was actually fun to drive in gt5, very responsive and easy, too. Never driven the Prius touring or Leaf yet.

Lunar Roving Vehicle LRV-001
Hyundai HCD-6
Audi Pikes Peak quattro
Lister Storm V12 Race Car

Toyota PRIUS
Oh no you didn't! There are some epic cars on this list!

On topic, here are my five:
1: Toyota Prius Well, duh!
2: Suzuki Alto Works Suzuki Sport Limited Just terrible. The car looks like sub-Genesis quality and should need a total makeover. It is also one of those useless Japanese cars.
3: Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99 What a piece of 🤬! This car has 550HP and can't catch up with R34s and Supras! I am 🤬-ing ripped off here! Not to mention that it handles like a tank.
4: LM Race Cars I'm not saying all should go. I am talking about the likes of the Mazda6 Touring Car and the Honda Integra Type R Touring Car.
5. Needless. Duplicates. I'm fine with 1, 2, 3, hell, even 10 Skylines! But 50+ of them! 🤬 me sideways! We don't need a crap load of Miatas! Nobody wants this! Forza 5 has two of them, but Gran Turismo 6? At least 30!

My reaction to dupes:
plz hit me.jpg

WTF is up with people not wanting the Red Bulls? Why?

And in general whats up with people not wanting certain cars? As if they were forced to buy them or something.

The more cars the better. Always.
I think the reason why some people do not want the Red Bulls is because the 12 year old kids gave them a bad reputation. I am perfectly fine if someone has a red bull as long as they are an adult and know how to drive it (won't ram into other drivers).

I want all cars in GT6.... I love all cars and I don't want to exclude an car... As I said, the duplicates contain some limited editions and differences on the power, weight, etc.

I don't want the Standard cars gone because although they are an low-quality cars, I like them.

All im going to say is im glad none of you guys are working at Polyphony Digital.
PD: "We are keeping these car for GT7 (oh my god why) because we sure each car has its fans"

Definitely a fan of Nissan Skyline V-Spec Special Midnight Purple and I hate fans of Nissan Skyline M-Spec Special Midnight Purple 2

(joking)

I want every car in the world in the game lol. But exepct all those pointless duplicate cars, that are literally duplicates with only a name change, like for example the Miata/MX5

Duplicates, all fake cars, all electric cars, all irrelevant Japanese cars, and all tuner cars. The usual bunch.
Because the HSC was produced as Honda HSC only. Honda HSC should stay. But the Acura HSC must go because it is fake and the HSC was produced by Honda only.

There should be more cars instead of less. I miss so many cars from GT 2, I wish I had them now, I don´t even care if they were standards.

It´s all optional isn´t it. I currently only have 2 Fords in my garage, both Focus ST ´13, I don´t even remember why I have them. I don´t ever use them, I don´t want them, but I´d still not like it at all if they where just cut out of the game for no reason.

Agree on some of the duplicates somehow though.

There should be more cars instead of less. I miss so many cars from GT 2, I wish I had them now, I don´t even care if they were standards.

It´s all optional isn´t it. I currently only have 2 Fords in my garage, both Focus ST ´13, I don´t even remember why I have them. I don´t ever use them, I don´t want them, but I´d still not like it at all if they where just cut out of the game for no reason.

2 Fords are Focus ST'13 and Focus ST'06?

If those are the only two Fords in your garage then you're really missing out. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back