The five cars that you DO NOT want in GT6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there are 2 '13 ST's: One is the normal versions and the other is 15th Anniversary version.
Yeah, it´s just normal ones. That´s not the point mate. The point is that I don´t like some of the cars in the game but that doesn´t mean I would want them gone.

You are missing out on both of the Ford GT40's, the Ford Mark IV, and even the Mustang Mach I.
I had to race in the Shelby Mustang and currently the Daytona Coupe (in Sick´s Classic series), both Ford powered. That´s Ford enough for me.

Luckily the game offers GM brands cars that are comparable to those you mentioned, so I´m not really missing out on much. :)

And what is the difference between the GT350R'65 and the GT350'65? I know that the colours are different but is anything else is different between them?

And what is the difference between the GT350R'65 and the GT350'65? I know that the colours are different but is anything else is different between them?
the "R"? :odd:

edit: The 1PP more on the GT350R or maybe the 56.000 Cr. more that you must spend for one letter and one PP more...

-any skyline
-any gtr
-any roadster
-any s2000
(just bc there are about 3892348 of each of these)
-and any of the X___ cars

I dont want PD to WASTE their time making a 2015 Focus, or a 2015 Nissan like I KNOW they plan to. Instead of wasting reasources to make cars noone wants, give me ONE of these...

Ferrari F355
Premium BMW e46 M3 / or E36
1995 Mustang Cobra R
Premium Jaguar XJR-15
Boutique sports car(TVR SAGARIS/WEISSMANN/NOBLE/MOSLER/ULTIMA GTR)

Wow, trying to think of cars I don't want to see anymore or ever in GT6 is very hard.
But if I had no choice then I would get rid of:
1. The Nissan GTR Proto '05 because you can't do anything with it and looks ugly
2.The Jay Leno tank car for the same reason. (This was my drift car in GT5 and it was very good, but it was terrible in GT6 so I use a Mazda RX7 instead).
3. RUF yellow bird '87. I would have a better chance of running the speed of sound than trying to drive this car 1 lap of the Nurburgring without spinning out.
4.Toyota Prius TC (boring to drive)
5. X1 cars. WHY WERE THESE INVENTED??? DEAR PD, FORGET THE 2015 MODEL FOR GT7. JUST MAKE MORE CARS PREMIUM :banghead:

An already made car being taken out does not mean in any way that you get another new car in it's place.

1. Any red bull ( except the junior)
  2. Any duplicates of S2000s, skylines, miatas, etc.
  3. Any cars that have no point to the game (Subaru 360)
  4. Any cars that are standard in a dlc
  5. Any cars that can only be driven in certain events

I dont want PD to WASTE their time making a 2015 Focus, or a 2015 Nissan like I KNOW they plan to. Instead of wasting reasources to make cars noone wants, give me ONE of these...

Ferrari F355
Premium BMW e46 M3 / or E36
1995 Mustang Cobra R
Premium Jaguar XJR-15
Boutique sports car(TVR SAGARIS/WEISSMANN/NOBLE/MOSLER/ULTIMA GTR)
In answering the question of your profile picture... _Yes! I have a dream to drive/own a Nissan 370 Z ( fall in love...for six years...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back