I4glzoZ.jpg

WDAnJwu.jpg

VQVtxRa.jpg

j0aQTZl.jpg

KoG2yi9.jpg

XdvgDtK.jpg

3SMZnBh.jpg

Last edited:
Here we are. I played a little and these are my first shots. Not the best quality because I saved the files directly from Xbox live.

So, Hot hatch championship with the nice Vauxhall Astra R

image (7) by Losco86 Losco, su Flickr

image (8) by Losco86 Losco, su Flickr

image (9) by Losco86 Losco, su Flickr

My first car, the same I bought as first in FM6. Because home is where your heart is

image (4) by Losco86 Losco, su Flickr

image (3) by Losco86 Losco, su Flickr

More Alfa, because **** yes

image (2) by Losco86 Losco, su Flickr

The Flying Lizard R8, one hell of a beast

image (5) by Losco86 Losco, su Flickr

image (6) by Losco86 Losco, su Flickr

And last but not least.. presenting my BRZ Forza Edition

image by Losco86 Losco, su Flickr

image (1) by Losco86 Losco, su Flickr

Not the best ones, I'll try something better this weekend :D

Someone needs to say this. Some cars look bad. Standard cars anyone? ;) seriously though. I doubt PD were the only ones using cars from previous games. Sure, T10 might have polished a few from release to release but I’m not that impressed with the graphics. Especially not the lights...yuck! I still want this game though, Forza can be fun. But it’s not as pretty as GT. Some of these photos made me think of GTHD in terms of graphics.

Someone needs to say this. Some cars look bad. Standard cars anyone? ;) seriously though. I doubt PD were the only ones using cars from previous games. Sure, T10 might have polished a few from release to release but I’m not that impressed with the graphics. Especially not the lights...yuck! I still want this game though, Forza can be fun. But it’s not as pretty as GT. Some of these photos made me think of GTHD in terms of graphics.

Which cars are you talking about? You must have not played FM7 otherwise you wouldn't be saying this.

Which cars are you talking about? You must have not played FM7 otherwise you wouldn't be saying this.
If you read my post then you’d already know I haven’t. But just look at it. The lights do suck. Not much of an improvement over FM6.

Look yourself. Bad lights.
The car models aren’t too good either. The 850 looks like a standard car by GT terms.
View attachment 677554 View attachment 677555 View attachment 677556
The first car isn't even bad, what do you expect from such an old car? It's not going to have detailed lights like something you'd see from recent BMW's.

As for the 850, it's far from standard, it's just a very square car. What ruins it is the actual modeling of the headlights, in my opinion. Modeling of headlights is somethign that T10 hasn't spent much time one, and I very much wish they would as what you see in GTS concerning headlight and taillight modeling is amazing.

There's nothing wrong with the 370z.

What I do notice this game though is the paint textures and materials and how they react to light. It seems they dailed paint back a little bit.

I'm now uploading to one drive (no gold at the moment) and they feel the same quality as uploading via DVR/Xbox being .png. 👍 minimal difference if there is any.

Are those race shots Day or Wet? Perfect overcast look IMO.

I think I set it to rain but it never arrived so I stopped as the lighting was right. But yep I like the overcast look too, makes the cars look more realistic..same in PCars2 and GT6. 👍

There's nothing wrong with the 370z.
Really. The lightsource is in front of the headlight. :lol:

It’s this all over again(can’t remember if this was from the FM6 or 7 trailer):
8FE75407-BDAA-4AD0-86FB-A421EA1F8C48.png

Really. The lightsource is in front of the headlight. :lol:

It’s this all over again(can’t remember if this was from the FM6 or 7 trailer):
View attachment 677595
Some cars are worse offenders than others

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4462/37461836142_9a63d1066e_o.jpg

It seems the old classic cars seem to get this the most, where as modern newer cars have less of an issue with it. The 370z doesn't look like it's ahead of the light, like you see in that pre-release trailer for Forza 7, but it actually looks like its on the lens of the headlight.

Look at the Audi, literally right above your shot.

Back