The Forza Motorsport 7 Photomode Thread

zhSZuWi.jpg

Cwp1COs.jpg

CcRxAP3.jpg

A few of these look pretty real... Then I wonder what Forza 8 would look like.
More real than real life :lol:, joking aside what they need to improve is headlight en backlight materials and put ray traced reflections and shadows and you have one of the most realistic looking game ever. Its gonna be a crazy e3 this year, can't wait.

More real than real life :lol:, joking aside what they need to improve is headlight en backlight materials and put ray traced reflections and shadows and you have one of the most realistic looking game ever. Its gonna be a crazy e3 this year, can't wait.

Yeah, hoping we a GT7 announcement too we probably will something next year.

Ray tracing will be whole new game changer in Rendering. That test vid PD did back with that P1 GTR looked insane. Imagine that realtime.

Pretty sure we'll get an announcement for FM8 this summer.
For sure, especially after when T10 announces it at E3. That, and hopefully we can hear more information regarding the game's features and so forth in Forza Monthly. :D

I'm hoping we hear a little bit more about FM8 before E3, either on April or May (I'm thinking May since its close to June.)

This year's E3 is going to be the best yet!!

I've been playing a lot more FM7 lately. There were all those new FE cars that were introduced late in the game and I hardly got a chance to try them out before FH4 came out and this game went on the back burner. So now I'm taking the time to drive all the FE cars, one a day. Here are the first ten.

2017 Acura NSX FE

1991 BMW M3 FE

1995 BMW 850CSi FE

2014 BMW M4 Coupe FE (livery 1)

2014 BMW M4 Coupe FE (livery 2)

2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV FE

2016 Cadillac ATS-V FE

1957 Chevrolet Bel Air FE

1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 409 FE

1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS FE

All the Forza Edition cars, part 2:

1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 FE