The Funny Screenshot Thread

SOOK0635.JPG

Listening to Spotify at work today, a commercial comes on for Domino's Hotspot where they can deliver your pizza to you when you're not at home. Curious where said locations are, I fired up their site and was very unimpressed with the locations schools, hotels, hospitals as you've always been able to deliver there.

Then I came across this hilarious gem.

Dominos.PNG

Sitting in a Little Caesars parking lot (or better yet inside) waiting for your Domino's. :lol:

I'm not sure why 3 miles is supposed to take 81 minutes to walk or 17 minutes to drive, though...

TB
I'm not sure why 3 miles is supposed to take 81 minutes to walk..

I think that could be based on average walking speed provided by Google which assumes everyone is a tortoise.

I've always operated on the assumption that he was a Phd rather than an MD--hard to imagine a physician promoting, let alone producing, beverages laden with high fructose corn syrup.

I've always operated on the assumption that he was a Phd rather than an MD--hard to imagine a physician promoting, let alone producing, beverages laden with high fructose corn syrup.
It was a pharmacist who invented it.

I guess I don't understand older people and their misconceptions of technology.

My aunt recently shared this to facebook. I've seen her and others in her age group share these things in the past. Why would this work? Why would FB suddenly show you something different bc of a post you made :lol::lol::lol:

PicsArt_08-09-06.58.28.jpg

A couple of years ago that whole paid FB spam crap went around. I had people my age (Early twenties) sharing that like mad. Why would sharing a post ever stop a company from charging certain users?

I guess I don't understand older people and their misconceptions of technology.

My aunt recently shared this to facebook. I've seen her and others in her age group share these things in the past. Why would this work? Why would FB suddenly show you something different bc of a post you made :lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 757810

A couple of years ago that whole paid FB spam crap went around. I had people my age (Early twenties) sharing that like mad. Why would sharing a post ever stop a company from charging certain users?

The one that made me laugh (with sad realisation) was the one going about saying "OMG, if you type your password into a status by accident, it shows it as ******* !, try it! Thanks FB..."

Fooled my mum with the 'you need a Facebook Gold account to see this image' that made me laugh.

Also my step dad's mum is always sharing this stuff, that's when she isn't commenting on the overload of photos of my sister's kids. Oh how cute... nah not really.

Last edited:
Could be worse still. My auntie has apparently become a news broadcaster. Every article by The Sun, Telegraph, Guardian, The Times, our local police/fire pages all get shared. Every last one of them. I've had to unfollow her. It's nice to see the news but not a new post every 30 seconds.

I unfollowed almost everyone except from my wife and my sister on Facebook, and they rarely post.
These days I have pretty much a news feed of bicycle and motorcycle news from decent sites around the web.

I unfollowed almost everyone except from my wife and my sister on Facebook, and they rarely post.
These days I have pretty much a news feed of bicycle and motorcycle news from decent sites around the web.
I thought we were friends. :( :P

Back