The Funny Screenshot Thread

You’re all barking mad. How a-bough the puns stop? I don’t suppose I’m being mulch help. Anyway, it’s all just a conifer dog isn’t real.

tumblr_mvfpe6Odyz1s05ntxo1_500.gif

It's all I could come up with. :P

Anyway...

screenshot-twitter.com-2018.08.13-16-20-35.png

Last edited:
Still waiting to see whether the jellyfish genes splice experiment works out. I’ll let you know in about 300 years.
For the ability to sting or to freak out beachgoers as an amorphous blob washed ashore?

For the ability to sting or to freak out beachgoers as an amorphous blob washed ashore?

For their immortality, of course. But being able to sting would be cool... I just had an idea for a superhero...💡

Wait until you turn 40. But then those older than me say, just you wait...

I thought my 30s were great. When I turned 40 I stopped working for 2.5 years... Really refreshed my brain. Unfortunately my body didn't. And supposedly it just gets worse.

It's all downhill once you reach 30.

Wait until you turn 40. But then those older than me say, just you wait...

I thought my 30s were great. When I turned 40 I stopped working for 2.5 years... Really refreshed my brain. Unfortunately my body didn't. And supposedly it just gets worse.

I’m in my prime. Never felt better. Might have something to do with being sober for the first time in 17 years though.

Back