The Funny Screenshot Thread

Screenshot Porkchop Shoes.png

Why is “Noah” the contact’s name at the top of the screen, while the person replying is referring to Noah. Unless both their names were Noah...
Those msg thread jokes are always so fake.
I have no idea if it is fake or not but Noah is the one who received the text from this girl. It is his phone the text came from. She accidentally texted Noah.

Why is “Noah” the contact’s name at the top of the screen, while the person replying is referring to Noah. Unless both their names were Noah...
Those msg thread jokes are always so fake.
As was suggested to you, it was a message about "Noah" that was intended for an individual that wasn't Noah, or as previously suggested, it was a message about Noah to Noah but meant to appear as a message intended for someone else...or it's fake.

I have no idea if it is fake or not but Noah is the one who received the text from this girl. It is his phone the text came from. She accidentally texted Noah.

As was suggested to you, it was a message about "Noah" that was intended for an individual that wasn't Noah, or as previously suggested, it was a message about Noah to Noah but meant to appear as a message intended for someone else...or it's fake.
If Noah is the one who received the text, it would have the girls name at the top of the screen, not his own. Assuming the messages on the right are the ones sent from the phone, which I’m assuming they are.

If Noah is the one who received the text, it would have the girls name at the top of the screen, not his own. Assuming the messages on the right are the ones sent from the phone, which I’m assuming they are.
Wow, yeah, I completely missed that.

:dunce:

20190613_124030.png

If that is real, her parents should have been pummeled into oblivion the day they gave her that name.

Latest Posts

Back