The Funny Screenshot Thread

facebook-idiots-32.jpg

facebook-idiots-15.jpg

Yep. I've seen a few of those comments on YouTube videos. They range from posts like that to more... disturbing ones. They aren't real, by the way.
Regardless if its fake or not, I laughed my tail posterior off at it when I first saw it. Maybe a little too much.

Last edited:
I remember the banana thing. It was a month or so ago I think. You should have heard the words I said when I read it for the first time :lol:

No. More like,
"What the 🤬, oh my god, what the actual 🤬, why a banana?" Mixed with laughs throughout.

When did people start adding the word "actual" to a perfectly good exclamation of astonishment as "What the 🤬?" It doesn't need any embellishment, it's fine just as it is. Stop that 🤬 already! No, really, stop that actual 🤬!

And banana man must have been in dire need of a potassium jolt to do that. But why only one?

When did people start adding the word "actual" to a perfectly good exclamation of astonishment as "What the 🤬?" It doesn't need any embellishment, it's fine just as it is. Stop that 🤬 already! No, really, stop that actual 🤬!

And banana man must have been in dire need of a potassium jolt to do that. But why only one?
The difference is you're using a term for crap or poop and i'm not.

Okey sorry for the double post, but I found something else yesterday I thought was pretty funny. ;)

Not making fun of people who English is not there first language, but I find it funny how this guy tries to act as if he knows everything including English and then he posts in bad English, never fails to amuse me. :lol:

bad-english-png.148850

We've resorted to screenshoting GTP just to drive up post counts and page views with not funny screenshots?

Yeah, don't.

TB
We've resorted to screenshoting GTP just to drive up post counts and page views with not funny screenshots?

Yeah, don't.
Well that wasn't my intention to drive my post count up but I do suppose that last one isn't quite as funny. I will try to find something different for now on. ;)

Something like this maybe?
Chuck.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-5-1_19-35-41.png
    upload_2014-5-1_19-35-41.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 11
Back