The Funny Screenshot Thread

Wouldn't this be considered as spam? :lol:

@NBDESIGNZ
image.jpg

Oh, I think I got this
British Columbia-Edmonton-saskatawa (or something)- Yukon-Nova Scotia- Prince Edward Island-Itchari (the place in the North nobody lives in)-Winnipeg-Toronto

Or did I name the capital of some provinces...

That's what I was forgetting.

I made a 92 on my North America test in World geography test and an 88 on the map quiz if it's any consolidation.

Oh, I think I got this
British Columbia-Edmonton (city in Alberta)-saskatawa (or something) Saskatchewan - Yukon-Nova Scotia- Prince Edward Island-Itchari (that may be atraditional name for something, but Nunavut - Northwest Territories) (the place in the North nobody lives in)-Winnipeg (capital of Manitoba)-Toronto (capital of Ontario) - Quebec - Newfoundland

Or did I name the capital of some provinces...
Corrections/additions in bold. Yes, I did them off the top of my head. 4 correct, 1 close, 3 cities, 4 missed + any I have missed.

EDIT: I had to check - it is Newfoundland and Labrador. And I forgot New Brunswick.

Corrections/additions in bold. Yes, I did them off the top of my head. 4 correct, 1 close, 3 cities, 4 missed + any I have missed.

EDIT: I had to check - it is Newfoundland and Labrador. And I forgot New Brunswick.

Very good! For accuracy: Yukon, Nunavut and the NWT are not provinces, they are territories.

I would. I think MB's the most confusing. I mean, Audi and BMW are just numbers and a letter or two. MB's just gibberish to me.
My car has the engine M112 E26.
I don't know what the M112 means (it's a V6 family that all share the same technology) but the 26 means 2.6L. The V8's of the same time frame are M113's. The next gen V8's are M273's, while the next gen V6's are M272's.

I have no idea why.

Back