The Funny Video Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 7,744 comments
  • 657,153 views
Language warning - it is beeped though.

 

 
Last edited:


I do the Harlem Shake together with my classmates :D
 
Now THAT was one of the best videos I have seen in a while. 👍

This video is strange but it gets good. Wait for it. :lol:


Shouldnt this be in Daily babe thread?! :sly:👍
 
Taylor Swift - Goat Edition

 
I guess life is painful if you cant afford insurance. :lol:
 
I guess life is painful if you cant afford insurance. :lol:


I'm guessing even a makeshift shed was completely out of his reach?
 
Bopop4
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY9u0LxIWJk">YouTube Link</a>

Wait, he had to pass the gate, make a 7 point turn in a packed parking lot, and re-enter the same gate into the empty lot he just left... Gotta love logic!
 
Wait, he had to pass the gate, make a 7 point turn in a packed parking lot, and re-enter the same gate into the empty lot he just left... Gotta love logic!

Wait what? Where was that?
 
I only know of the goat and Cage dubovers of Taylor Swift's recent hit... I happen to love the latter the most:

 

Finally found a harlem shake video I like.
 
Language warning but this is quit epic.
 


Do. Want. :lol:
 
Obviously a NSFW warning but, Gilbert Gottfried reads 50 Shades of Gray

 
Back