The Funny Video Thread

• Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 7,682 comments
I laughed too hard at this. It's incredibly profane. Here's a screenshot, clip in the spoiler box below.

Screenshot-20220701-195031-Samsung-Internet.jpg

What...uh...what's he chasing after it for?

Edit: THE MUSIC!!!

:lol:

Last edited:
What...uh...what's he chasing after it for?
It's his truck. Maybe he had stuff in the cab or just didn't want it to run into someone?
Edit: THE MUSIC!!!
At least it didn't have fake laughter over the top like every other "funny" TikTok video someone posts to my Facebook feed. I'd kind of hoped comedy had evolved past the need for a laugh track by now.

I don't know anything about baseball. Why was he running and yelling?

Last edited:
It's his truck. Maybe he had stuff in the cab or just didn't want it to run into someone?
I think it was mostly instinctive, especially the way he gives up fairly quickly. I appreciate not wanting it to hit anyone or anything, but it's moving a fair bit faster than he can run and the way the cab ripped off, the controls (steering anyway) may well be compromised.
At least it didn't have fake laughter over the top like every other "funny" TikTok video someone posts to my Facebook feed. I'd kind of hoped comedy had evolved past the need for a laugh track by now.
That wasn't criticism. I had the sound off the first time and didn't get to it with the sound on until after the initial post. The music--and especially how it drops in after the cab rips off--had me rolling.

I've seen very few TikToks and I don't think I've seen any with a laugh track, but yeah I imagine that's tiresome.

I don't know anything about baseball. Why was he running and yelling?
No idea. I thought it sounded like a TIE fighter flyby and I love the "What the crap?" from the booth.

Back