The G_Parrilla Gallery | Tofu Delivery and Devil Z's!

• Thread starter G_Parrilla
  • 178 comments
The first "Hajime" shot is really well thinked and original and the edit work on the the two pics is, as usual, excellent with a lot of little détails. The HSV and the FGT sets are also superb, with original pov and realistic rendering !

The first "Hajime" shot is really well thinked and original and the edit work on the the two pics is, as usual, excellent with a lot of little détails. The HSV and the FGT sets are also superb, with original pov and realistic rendering !

Thanks Jérémy! :cheers:

I think I've already said that but I can't do anything else than repeat myself : you have one of the most creative gallery here. And shot after shot you add a very qualitive edit work to your brilliant ideas and it makes some of the most beautiful shots I've seen :cheers:

Very creative on the last photo! :drool:👍

I think I've already said that but I can't do anything else than repeat myself : you have one of the most creative gallery here. And shot after shot you add a very qualitive edit work to your brilliant ideas and it makes some of the most beautiful shots I've seen :cheers:

Thanks guys! Always trying to add some more condiments :embarrassed:

WTCC grid anyone? (Why there's only G in a race??)

The rest is in the back :mischievous:

Attachments

• Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_3.jpg
    Silverstone Grand Prix Circuit_3.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 37
Back