The Gallery of Myself. *Update: Holy Crap an Update!*

• Thread starter Tornado
  • 65 comments
img0124copybanner5eu.jpg

Xanavi NiSMO Skyline JGTC with it's cool 8 point tailights.

My first attempts at realistic photos.

My first photos:

My Attempts to work in a speed element:

Some Formula Gran Turismo pics:

Pics Involving my favorite car in real life, The Lotus Esprit:

Some Pics I thought took advantage of the stealthy street racer element:

Some Multi-Angle Reconstruction:

First, a Nissan Silvia 240 RS Rally Car:

And a BMW M5:

More to come.​

Last edited:
Nice pics,

Off topi: @ signature YES a 300ZX is better then a 350Z, i drive/ race a 300ZX and killed many 350Z's. @ Skyline Vs. Supra. Skyline's can easly beat a Supra.

How do i know this stuff??? I've been racing Japanese Import cars since i was 16...
About 3/4 times i see a Supra against a Skyline. Skyline wins. But then again are you talking about a 1/4 mile, or a track race, if a track race what kinda track? a oval one or a track with many different turns?

Edit: Your pics are a little dark, Future refrence make them a little lighter.

I really just said that to get the fanboys up in arms. You know, the ones that think a Skyline can do everything but make toast (2F2F wannabies). Anyways, thanks for the heads up on the photo brightness. I'm going to take more photos at EV +2/EV +5 to try to solve this.
My new favorite drift car:

The 3rd one may be a little dark. Sorry about that. Forgot to set the EV levels.

Toronado
I really just said that to get the fanboys up in arms. You know, the ones that think a Skyline can do everything but make toast (2F2F wannabies). Anyways, thanks for the heads up on the photo brightness. I'm going to take more photos at EV +2/EV +5 to try to solve this.
My new favorite drift car:

The 3rd one may be a little dark. Sorry about that. Forgot to set the EV levels.
But you do know that a Supra can beat a Lambo in a drag?? guess what i've seen it. To all Itallaian Lambo/Ferrari fans, and American Muscle fanboys, all of your so called 400-600 hp "super cars" are getting owned by Japanese Imports?? its true to cause i'm one of those drivers :lol: but i call my 300ZX the BMW killer cause i havn't lost to one yet (circuit race) its funny.

P.S. sorry about the off topic talk, just wanted to give you all the breaking news :sly:

The series of shots of the M5 is pretty cool. I'm gonna have to try that sometime. I agree with your sig too. RIP Prelude. May we one day bask in the line of a new model year.

There, my sig is changed to something a slightly larger amount of people can agree on. Anyways, Le Mans Pictures!:

Quite Personally, the last one is my favorite. The only way it could be more realistic is if it showed some Ferrari's engine exploding in a cloud of smoke right behind it.

Toronado
There, my sig is changed to something a slightly larger amount of people can agree on. Anyways, Le Mans Pictures!:

Quite Personally, the last one is my favorite. The only way it could be more realistic is if it showed some Ferrari's engine exploding in a cloud of smoke right behind it.

Nice Lemans shots.

"They call GT4 the "Real Driving Simulator" but the Mercedes CLK-GTR doesn't flip on the hill of the Mulsanne? For shame Polyphony Digital."

Not quite the same car - I made the same mistake too.

True, but the CLK-LM, which was the one that did the flipping both years, flipped because the bottom of the car was flat so as to not restrict the flow of air under the car. Air would get underneath the car at the top of the hill and that air combined with the air going over the rear spoiler spoiler would suck the car off of the ground, alot like an airplane. This is what Speedvision said to be the cause after the '98 and '99 24 Hours of Le Mans. This was something they didn't change on the GTR (at least I believe they didn't), so I figured it would do the same thing, theoretically.

Toronado
Some drag racing pics:

For smoke shots, something that I've learned that seems to work for me is to decrease the aperture all the way and set the white balance into the orange. Makes it not so sharp and pixelated :)

kennythebomb
For smoke shots, something that I've learned that seems to work for me is to decrease the aperture all the way and set the white balance into the orange. Makes it not so sharp and pixelated :)
Thanks for your help. I wasn't really sure how to make it look more realistic.

You win one of the Extreme Races, I believe the Polyphony Digital cup but I'm not 100% sure. I know it is an Extreme race though.
Edit: Nope, it was Real Circuit Tours. It is an Extreme Race though.

Master_Yoda
can you get the pace car in the game? if so were?

Real circuit tour :) (well it is in the pal game) its a hilarious car to go round chasing other cars in, especially in the Skyline cup thing in the nissan races

Some more GNX photos. Man do I wish I could have entered it in this week drifting photo competition. It is very quickly turning into my favorite car for drifting.

Also, my SL 600:

Some DeLorean pics:

The Mulsanne Straight:

RX-7 LM vs. JGTC Cars:

Chasing down the Woodone Supra:

Hitting Vegas:

And flying through the city streets:​

Nice updates.

"You wanna know the easiest way to learn to drift? A bone stock Lancia Stratos or a DeLorean"

Signed on the Stratos! I took it to Chamonix and had a hell of a time getting one clean lap without spinning once! haha

To be honest, I've never used the Stratos for rallying. I'll keep that in mind :lol: When I do the easy rallies I use the DeLorean.
Also, for got a couple:

Drifting the '69 Z/28 at Tsukuba:

Can-Am, Circa 1970 (2nd pic GT Photomode Comp 21 Honorable Mention):

A few cheater (ASM Understeer on) drift shots:

And a few authentic, but even easier, drift shots:

A Lotus Carlton, from a cop's point of view:

And whilst the ticket is being written:

More from the trusty Buick:

A little more DeLorean:

Lost Lineage

A Jensen, clocking 175 MPH+:

And a Mustang throwing some sparks:

Again with the Lotus speeding, this time at a safe place:

And now waiting for the checkered flag for the victory lap:

Master_Yoda
But you do know that a Supra can beat a Lambo in a drag?? guess what i've seen it. To all Itallaian Lambo/Ferrari fans, and American Muscle fanboys, all of your so called 400-600 hp "super cars" are getting owned by Japanese Imports?? its true to cause i'm one of those drivers :lol: but i call my 300ZX the BMW killer cause i havn't lost to one yet (circuit race) its funny.

P.S. sorry about the off topic talk, just wanted to give you all the breaking news :sly:

yeah but that supra is probably absolutely maxxxed out in tuning, racing tyres, a full race setup with rear wing and everything against stock lambos and ferraris, so bull**** they're getting owned by the Japanese, i have nothing against japanese cars, in fact i love a lot of them. And what Lambo and ferrari did it beat in a drag? Probably the V10 Gallardo and maybe the heaviest Ferrari V8. I wonder if it can beat a Lambo Murcielargo GT-R, that car is sex on wheels :drool: :drool: :drool:
And the reason they are called supercars is because they are supercars! they are manufactured to perfection (almost), unlike the Supra where you just bolt on a massive turbo.

Back