The Gallery of Myself. *Update: Holy Crap an Update!*

• Thread starter Tornado
  • 65 comments
Some extra pics used in Kenny's Muscle Car Comp (and some not):

Image 4 and 6 have different apature settings and the last 2 images have different color filters applied.

Some Images from IA License 15:

Some Volvo love:

Some Drift Shots, which, although being 100% cheap, look pretty cool:

A more legit drift shot:

A few random pics:

And a few problematic situations:

Thanks. Oddly enough, I can't find the DeLorean picture I actually entered in the GT4 Rally Photomode... It's not even on my comp anymore.

Super Mega Update!!!

For DPC Week 27

For GT4 PMC and GT4 PMC 2.0

For DPC Week 26

For GT4 PMC

For DPC Week 24

For Rally PMC

For GT4 PMC

For Kenny's Minicar Comp and one just for fun.

For GT4 Rally PMC

GT4 PMC and GT4 PMC 2.0

For GT4 PMC

For GT4 Rally PMC and Kenny's Muscle Car Comp

For DPC Week 21

For GT4 PMC

For DPC Week 20 (winning pic on left)

For GT4 Rally PMC

Wow, you've got pretty much pics in your gallery. The pics are good, but you need to make em more alive, some contrast in it. 👍

Check out my gallery and leave a comment when you have some time.;)

Not too shabby. I like the second one, pretty sharp 👍. If you have some spare time feel free to drop by my gallery and have a look around :cheers:

really fun gallery dude. i like all the captions accompanying your shots. :lol: what really stands out to me is that fantastic blue FPV on the other page. that thing looks sooo cool :cool: and that xj200 photo shopped one 👍

Good set of pics!! U are on the good way to make even better:) BTW great shot of the Skyline!!

👍 The last Ruf shot is awesome - nice, smooth, and wel lit. Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

If you get chance, feel free to check my gallery, and leave comments.

I like the 4th shot the most, keep up the nice work. Oh and please visit my gallery.

The RUF shots are good, nice job on those pics. You have nice galleries so far...bring more:)

Back