The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,694,138 views
Finished the first half of Fate/Zero. ARG the ending! I don't want to wait until April to see the rest lol.


I'll be on the naughty list within 10 minutes of getting that surprise! :O

Tonight shall be glorious!


All of your hugs are worthless compared to mine! *snob*

That attitude is why I never hug you.
 
Just saw the beginning of Eva 2.0... what's up with the all the engrish? :odd:
 
Amazon just stomped all over my Nerf dream with their extortionate shipping fees.

Asses.
 
You know you want to :3

You have openly declared your hostility to his waifu. Therefore, you've less chance of getting hugged by Sephy than a kitten surviving an encounter with Kaworu Nagisa.
 
You have openly declared your hostility to his waifu. Therefore, you've less chance of getting hugged by Sephy than a kitten surviving an encounter with Kaworu Nagisa.

Ku ku ku, Sephy's not capable of holding anything against me :3
 
Amazon just stomped all over my Nerf dream with their extortionate shipping fees.

Asses.

Extortionate shipping fees?

Unless the product is being sold by a 3rd party, in which case they control the shipping fees and not Amazon, I don't see how Amazon's shipping fees are extortionate. :p
 
Extortionate shipping fees?

Unless the product is being sold by a 3rd party, in which case they control the shipping fees and not Amazon, I don't see how Amazon's shipping fees are extortionate. :p

No one was talking to you, so shut up and let me rant. :lol:

Anyway I fixed it with a free trial of Prime - Haha!

$79 my ass. I already pay $60-something for XBL. Pfft.
 
No one was talking to you, so shut up and let me rant. :lol:

Anyway I fixed it with a free trial of Prime - Haha!

$79 my ass. I already pay $60-something for XBL. Pfft.

Or I could just share my Prime with you. :p
 
Or I could just share my Prime with you. :p

You would do dat?

338684-bigthumbnail.jpg


*Tears up*

There's no need. I only use Amazon once in a blue moon...last time I used it was in September when I was scouring the Earth for a new copy of Metroid Prime 3. Thanks though!
 
That girl munching a banana creates so many horrible, horrible images. :sick:
 
Mari is British.

She's speaking japanese though. A bunch of "control room" people including Kaji were the ones. The control room people are actually decent but Kaji's english is abysmal... even I can speak english better than him :lol:

Everybody knows in anime the whole world speaks japanese so they shouldn't bother really.
 
half of my family is brazillian =3
 
What the... what have I walked into?

*Goes back to editing profile*
 
Manscaping at its finist. You're brave. :lol:

:lol: Actually I don't but couldn't resist that. Though manscaping is important.

I also forget Dragunov is Brazilian most of the time. As in most of the time I forget. Not most of the time he's Brazilian.


With that I am going to bed. Good night everyone! <3
 
Back