The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,693,647 views
Oh god...I don't know if I should post my picture. I thought we posted our pictures before? ( Everything I have is in work uniform)
 
Last edited:
AND why Sailor Moon Gundams out of nowhere?!?!

Because Gundam.


163005_10150353186365188_728015187_16413372_4803457_n.jpg

Puffing and mini golfing like a BOSS.

Goddamn drunk. :p
 
Steins;Gate 19:

So stupid Okabe didn't remember that Cristina was going to be dead if everything ca,me back to how it needed to be? Yup.

Still, this show has been quite good so far.

Also, at all the photos of the TGAT:

What_Has_Been_Seen_Cant_Be_Unseen_Wallpaper_464rz.jpg
 
Steins;Gate 19:

So stupid Okabe didn't remember that Cristina was going to be dead if everything ca,me back to how it needed to be? Yup.

Don't worry about that. That point isn't forgotten.
 
@DK, he had a name change!!:scared:
Took you long enough...*drums fingers impatiently*
Found this in a recent thread here on GTP:
400251_337912732886529_100000034155112_1376198_1170922020_n.jpg
Oh my Gendo...I'm a...I'm a...
"Gooooooooood..." *coughs*
"Uh...what's going on?"
"Tried to do Emperor Palpatine." *gulps down water*
"You...what?! IT'S DEFILING MY MIND!!!"
"Ugh, I didn't mean it like that!"
"GO NOW!!! I KNOW THAT POPE LOOKALIKE WANTS YOU MORE!!!"
"Anta baka? I came to your universe, not the Star Wars one!"

Okabe>Steins;Gate

You know something is up when a character is better than the show they came from.:sly:

So Evangelion > Shinji?
Fixed.
"Not good enough."

So Evangelion > Rei?
"Fixed."
"What about Mari?"
"Do you want to be spanked?"

Best thing ever. :p

Even has a beam whip, or whatever that thing is.
Kinky.
LOL I was going to post about how irritating it is that all day we go through maybe one page and then as soon as I go to sleep, BAM!, at least 4 pages. It makes no sense.
Welcome to DK's world.
"DK the Tsundere...."
"I'M NOT A TSUNDERE!!!"
"Embrace your inner tsundere! You do that, and I'll wear the bunny suit."
"That's not enough."
"Wow. You're learning quickly. How about...the bunny suit and..." *whispers into my ear*
*nosebleed*


I would post a pic of myself...but not with yaywalter around.
 
Hello everyone!!! Just dropping by to wish you all a Happy New Year!!! :D

Hope to see you on 2012 :)
 
They delete pictures that violate their TOS
Only because I didn't sign in and upload to my account.

Oh god...I don't know if I should post my picture. I thought we posted our pictures before? ( Everything I have is in work uniform)
Come again?
262513_10150758812400156_628405155_20319828_1661590_n.jpg

You don't look like you're working.

Also, at all the photos of the TGAT:
Your turn, grandpa! :trouble:
 
So, that's what mah twin looks like. :p
 
It'd be better if the second pair were bifocals.

Since they're not, I am disappoint.

And, Andy, y u eating pillow?
 
DK
I would post a pic of myself...but not with yaywalter around.

Trolololo I'm still a teenager and yet I joined the bandwagon. You got no guts, boy.
 
And, Andy, y u eating pillow?

Well, my friends say I'm such a hard-talker that I should soften up my language....

And screw you, Drav.. at least we did it.



Video player froze on me....

screensnapzk.jpg
 
Yeah, you ugly duck. Calling us ugly behind a computer screen...Show yourself! *clenched fist*

allgroassai1325311231.jpg


 
Perverted bastard. :lol:
 
Yes?

I have a sneaking suspicion I'm getting into some kind of trouble.
 
You're not.... Jamey-boy is still alive...

never heard of a commission?
 
Yes?

I have a sneaking suspicion I'm getting into some kind of trouble.

Basically, he wants yo money and he's willing to draw Gundam porn to get it. :p
 
Yeah, you ugly duck. Calling us ugly behind a computer screen...Show yourself! *clenched fist*

31.png


So get to it Drav :p

Tomorrow... off to bed now and I need to get the camera, etc, etc...



By the way, am I the only one thinking how the smilies look odd without the santa hats? It's like they are... bald or something :lol:
 
Basically, he wants yo money and he's willing to draw Gundam porn to get it. :p

Oh, an indirect bribe then. Here I thought he was being all giving and such. :grumpy:
 
Oh, an indirect bribe then. Here I thought he was being all giving and such. :grumpy:

Not exactly a bribe... he's just in the business of drawing Gundam porn for moneys. :lol:
 
No, you know what, give me my Tenma!

I want Tenma and I want her now.
 
FINALLY!!!! New AGE ep later :dopey:. Last week was killer... Had nothing to watch:scared:.
 
Back