The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,693,610 views
Hmm...This thread has been around since 2003 and the Bronie's thread has existed since 2011...It has 20,000 posts and this one only has 31,000...That works out to..20,000 posts a year for the MLP thread and 3,444 posts a year for this one...yeah...It's got us beat.
There's been 20,000 posts since August, I think we're going strong :D

Well, I'll point to D "Shikinami Shipper" K and Loli "Loliblade" Blade as examples.
Just 'cause there's loli in my name doesn't mean you can compare me to the schizophrenic, 'kay?
 
Just 'cause there's loli in my name doesn't mean you can compare me to the schizophrenic, 'kay?

Exactly, you're way worse. :p
 
At least I keep reality and fantasy in their respective places :p
 
^ Exactly, no chance of that with 19-year-old Shikinamis.
 
It's reversed for you, isn't it? But then again, there's no fine for masturbation.
 
^ Nope, just severe physical harm.
 
^ Dude...you're defiling my mind. :sick:
 
Annnnnd bringing this back to topic and AUP friendly now:


Down to 4 episodes left of Welcome to the NHK. Still loving this show!
 
You know what?

Sephy's mine.


'Nuff said.
 
You know what?

Sephy's mine.


'Nuff said.

That frees up Soryu for HikaruGT, if he returns from the boot of my GT-R.
 
Got damn this thread moves quickly.

DK
Someone get uMadson? over here: linky

HOLY. ****. WHAT THE ****.

DK
That frees up Soryu for HikaruGT, if he returns from the boot of my GT-R.

HIKARUGT WHERE THE **** ARE YOU
 
HOLY. ****. WHAT THE ****.
I know, someone should call this guy:
pedobear-busted-by-chris-hansen.jpg

"I think yayfapper's just crapped himself."

HIKARUGT WHERE THE **** ARE YOU
*banging on boot of my GT-R*
I think we should let him go.
"WE?!"
"Oh, sorry, I forgot: you were the one who hit him over the head."
 
DK
I know, someone should call this guy:
"I think yayfapper's just crapped himself."


*banging on boot of my GT-R*
I think we should let him go.
"WE?!"
"Oh, sorry, I forgot: you were the one who hit him over the head."

Trunk release switch ... Better choose a skyline model GT-R next time :dopey:.
 
^ Aw, Gendodammit!
 
On phone, commuting back to base facility. Too lazy to quote.

Those artists are boss.

Welcome to the NHK is awesome, right Sephy?

And something about... Masturbation? WTH
 
So I've decided to start posting again the Tune of the Day. Because racecar.

And I'll do so with the best song out of the entire Cowboy Bebop OST.

 
Dilemma! I've been watching Neon Genesis Evangelion on myanimelist.com. So once getting to Episode 7 it says it was removed for infringement. :( So I took a look around other sites and then my avast anti-virus thing went off and told me to get off the site. :grumpy: Any suggestions on where to go for good quality? Youtube isn't getting me any results either. Oh and it must be subbed! :D
 
Dilemma! I've been watching Neon Genesis Evangelion on myanimelist.com. So once getting to Episode 7 it says it was removed for infringement. :( So I took a look around other sites and then my avast anti-virus thing went off and told me to get off the site. :grumpy: Any suggestions on where to go for good quality? Youtube isn't getting me any results either. Oh and it must be subbed! :D

I go to :👍
 
Last edited:
Back