The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,790 comments
Did someone say magical girls?!:dopey:
230px-Sasami_Mahou_Shoujo_Club.jpg

Subaru x Gainax.... Hmm. Gainax is pretty awes- wait, what? Subaru?! WTF?

*looks it up*

Hmm, so they made Houkago no Pleiades... which looks a lot like Madoka, but with a different twist. Instead of being a ****ed up show in disguise as a Magical Girl anime, it's a car commercial in disguise as a Magical Girl anime. :lol:

:lol:

I started it up to see how long the episodes were. It's four episodes, each six minutes. I think I'm gonna watch it before I go to class in the morning. Subaru and Gainax? It has to be awesome. With that said, it's bed time. Night guys!

Is that supposed to be common knowledge? :lol:

:lol:

Kore Zombie 4 ending:

WHAT THE??? What the hell just happened? This is not the kind of anime for this to happen! :scared:
I forgot what happened in that episode (:(), care to explain it in a spoiler tag to refresh my memory?

Subaru x Gainax.... Hmm. Gainax is pretty awes- wait, what? Subaru?! WTF?

*looks it up*

Hmm, so they made Houkago no Pleiades... which looks a lot like Madoka, but with a different twist. Instead of being a ****ed up show in disguise as a Magical Girl anime, it's a car commercial in disguise as a Magical Girl anime. :lol:

OMG DURRRR.

I'm so watching that anime.

EDIT: Read the synopsis, I hope they're talking about the EJ20 or some other Subaru Boxer 4 engine used in an Impreza...

Last edited:
OAWF... It's been a WHILE!

alicja1324797637.jpg

alicja1324797635.jpg

alicja1324797591.jpg

alicja1324797587.jpg

alicja1324797585.jpg

alicja1324797583.jpg

alicja1324797442.jpg

Flanders no Inu - Nello - Patrasche - World Masterpiece Theater Vignettes Gold ver. (Dive)
Origin - Flanders no Inu
Character - Nello, Patrasche
Company - Dive
Version - World Masterpiece Theater Vignettes, Gold ver.
Material - Resin
Price - $341.30USD
Dimensions (height) - 22 mm (0.86 in)

Details are immaculate!

:drool:

Hmm. It seems that not much happened here last night, except for talking about Gainax/Subaru shipping. :lol:

Yeah episode 11 is pretty damn moving.

Brings man-tears to my eyes just thinking about it. :(
Same :(

In case anyone didn't notice, there was a lack of me around last night. I got home from school and passed out, occasionally woke up for whatever reason and then went back to sleep. Got a pretty good sleep though, so I'm happy.

DK
I'mma let you finish...:sly:

Kanye West may be a douche, but he gets my respect for sampling 21st Century Schizoid Man, one of the greatest songs of all-time.

Same :(

In case anyone didn't notice, there was a lack of me around last night. I got home from school and passed out, occasionally woke up for whatever reason and then went back to sleep. Got a pretty good sleep though, so I'm happy.

Ah. That explains why it was so dead in here last night, I suppose. But sleep is good. :cheers:

And now that you're well-rested, you can get back to Bokurano, amirite? :sly:

I actually just rewatched Bokurano episodes 11-14... good stuff. :lol:

Yep, watching Bokurano 12 right now.

Done ep12. Wuuuuttttttt.

Looks like the twist goes deeper than I thought it would. Sure, I knew the enemies had human pilots as well, but a whole other Earth?! Dayum!

Oh, and Maki's dad is hilarious :lol:

Last edited:
Sweetness. 👍

Edit:
Yeah, Maki's dad is awesome. All of us here in TGAT will be like that when we grow older, I bet. :lol:

Anyway I'm about to crash... I should at least try and get 2 or 3 hours of sleep before I have to get up today. :P

Latest Posts

Back