The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,879 comments
  • 3,666,549 views
Yup, no problem.

Anyway... the dude sitting next to me in the recreation center on base is totally watching Spice and Wolf on his laptop. :lol:
 
No! Yosuga no Sora!

That too. But Demon King Daimao also has action, which makes it fit his tastes more perfectly. Plus not everybody's into the whole incest thing... :p
 
Only was able to make it to ep 6 of . Shows how much I was bugged today. Still looking into the design of these "beast", a biological mech or cyborg. Love the show so far.
 
No! Watch Yosuga no Sora, new guy!

hah, already seen it! :D it was really nice to watch, it was a shame it took so long for bro and sis to finally see they liked each other that much. but I guess it would've taken the fun out of it, ending up with each other soon.

also, Kissxsis anyone? :D or too hentai?
 
Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo > Kiss x sis.

wow. google is really my best friend. and maybe I should have come to this thread sooner :sly: another anime on the list "to watch in the near future"
 
I don't have any candles XD

Get some.

Only was able to make it to ep 6 of . Shows how much I was bugged today. Still looking into the design of these "beast", a biological mech or cyborg. Love the show so far.

Uh, episode 6 of what exactly? :lol:
 

With candles and no pants.

My reaction best put.

7KJrx.jpg
 
though the 2nd one looks old with her glasses that low.

You are officially crazy.


hey there everyone! decided to check this thread out, i'm a big anime fan myself. i'm a fan of action and also harem/ecchi animes. Burst Angel and Rosario+Vampire are high on my list. also High School of Death and Sekirei

Welcome to the thread! I can't comment on Rosario+Vampire or Sekirei because I haven't seen them. I am watching Burst Angel now and so far it's pretty good. I've seen HotD and it sucks.


No! Watch Yosuga no Sora, new guy!

I support this post.


Plus not everybody's into the whole wincest thing... :p

But it's wincest of the highest caliber!


also, Kissxsis anyone? :D or too hentai?

I have it. It's very high on my list but I have a few other things to watch first.


wow. google is really my best friend. and maybe I should have come to this thread sooner :sly: another anime on the list "to watch in the near future"

No, watch it now. It's great.


My reaction best put.

http://i.imgur.com/7KJrx.jpg[/QUOTE]

[B][color=#E42217]Don't bring that crap in here.[/COLOR][/B]
 
Don't bring that crap in here.

You realize I am OG when it comes to posting Pony reaction images? :sly:

Probably going to start of Clannad in a bit, will see how that goes.
 
well, i'm off to bed then. thanks for all the ideas for animes the watch, and have fun watching Burst Angel, Sephy! :D
 
You realize I am OG when it comes to posting Pony reaction images? :sly:

:lol: Good for you.


Probably going to start of Clannad in a bit, will see how that goes.

The first season and a half is good. Not great, but good. Then the last half of season two is great. Definitely worth the watch.


well, i'm off to bed then. thanks for all the ideas for animes the watch, and have fun watching Burst Angel, Sephy! :D

Thanks! I'm enjoying it so far.
 
Last edited:
The first half of season one is lame, the second half of it is meh, the first half of season two is good and the last half is great.

Fixed. :p
 
Yo, you're joking right?

Everyone looks older when they put their glasses at the tip of their noses... put it on properly and you get the young and cute appearance everyone drools over... unless it's a hot teacher.
 
Everyone looks older when they put their glasses at the tip of their noses... put it on properly and you get the young and cute appearance everyone drools over... unless it's a hot teacher.

I still drool over here cute/sexy appearance, even if it is a more "mature" look... doesn't really make her look older though, imho. :p
 
My opinion on glasses - Almost always a good thing. Almost always.
 
My opinion on glasses - Almost always a good thing. Almost always.

True dat.

Pairing it with an ugly duckling would be :yuck: on the other side of the spectrum :lol:
 
Everyone looks older when they put their glasses at the tip of their noses... put it on properly and you get the young and cute appearance everyone drools over... unless it's a hot teacher.

I know what you mean but Rise didn't look older.


EDIT: Good stream tonight guys!
 
Last edited:
Lights out, got dammit.

But yeah, good stream.
 
I'm heading to bed myself. Good times, even though my participation was... limited.
 
Okay, so what is this stream? I don't know what is going on!?!

I WANT TO KNOW.
 
Okay, so what is this stream? I don't know what is going on!?!

I WANT TO KNOW.

Dey stream anime and dey watch it together. :p

Link's in AOS's signature.
 
I'm still surprised, no one from FUNimation has talked about the lawsuit at all on their site. Nothing on the blog, nothing in the thread.
http://www.funimation.com/anime/for...-vision-sentai-others-for-us8-million/1904441
http://www.funimation.com/news
Welcome to the thread! I can't comment on Rosario+Vampire or Sekirei because I haven't seen them. I am watching Burst Angel now and so far it's pretty good. I've seen HotD and it sucks.
If you ever want to try Rosario + Vampire, beware that the Rosario + Vampire anime absolutely sucks compared to the manga. Gonzo really screwed things up. They removed many of the things that made it great, and we were left with the fanservice, out of order events (They put canon events in the wrong order.), and our protagonist's character development being none, instead of a lot (Believe me, he goes from weak to a great character.).

The adaption was good, but I still want to see an anime adaption faithful to the manga. If they make a season 3 instead of that...:mad:
 
Last edited:
Back