The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,674,565 views
YES !!!!! But I still place Haman over Asuka tho.

So you'd like to be a part of Team Asuka? We'd love to have you. :)
 
So what did you think of Deadman Wonderland the other night, Cano and DRAV?

You are the one ignoring other people's words around here:

Also, what did you guys think of Deadman last night?

Hard to tell considering it's just the first episode and all the commotion from the stream. The mystery going on was interesting.

See? :sly:
 
I have a feeling the cast from Bakemo's going to get little screen time, if they are going to be doing something with Koyomi's sisters in 11 episodes. I have a feeling Black cat won't get any screen time at all.
That's not how monogatari works though. They usually have one arc crammed into 2 or 3 episodes and then they move onto the next. Next episode is Karen Bee 3 and Karen Bee had a bit of a re-introduction to the characters at the beginning so it's going to take a little. Karen Bee is probably not going to go farther than ep 4 and then it's on to the next fire sister which will probably be resolved by episode 7.
 
And then comes the obligatory Shinobu vs. Tsubasa cameo.
 
Still browsing CDJapan.:)
CDJapan
ZMXZ-7551_ADD2.jpg

first_press_ng.gif
bonus CD featuring audio drama and character song by Yozora Mikazuki, an original booklet, end-title illustration cards (episode 1 x 4 cards / episode 2 x 4 cards), and more
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=ZMXZ-7551
Wow, a first press that actually was really interesting. The others have stuff as well. I can only hope FUNimation could get those ending cards if they do release the show here. Sigh, if only our releases here had more premiums, and extras, but they don't get included at times because of reverse-importation fears.
CDJapan
first_press_detail.gif
bonus CD featuring audio drama and character song by Sena Kashiwazaki, an original booklet, end-title illustration cards (episode 3 x 4 cards / episode 4 x 4 cards), and more
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=ZMXZ-7552
What's the difference between the Regular Edition and the Limited Edition?!!:mad:Tell me CDJapan, tell me!!!! Please tell me it isn't the LE is in a Digipak, and the regular in a normal clear Blu-ray amaray case.
BCXA-425.jpg
BCXA-437.jpg

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BCXA-425
http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=BCXA-437
 
Girl, I've been up since 9!
:lol:

The hell... why is everyone up so early? It's SUNDAY! Go back to bed!

NO! I've been up since 10, and cheering on Swansea City to beat Arsenal as they have over looked the Swans. I watched some anime too. :D

Nisemonogatari 2:
Sengoku does nothing for me but DAT KANBARU. My God, I think Koyomi chose the wrong gal and I like Senjougahara. Like Eri Kitamura doing the opening and Claris ending is awesome.
:drool:

Mourestsu Pirates 2:
This is one of those episodes that just builds up things and stuff is about to happen. HOWEVER... This shows how great of a character that Marika can be and that line she said... make her more cool. If you think this is going to be One-Piece deal; hell no.
:D

Amagami SS Plus 2
Ayatsuji Grabs Junichi by the tie, and kisses him?! YEAH Ayatsuji, figured out that witch Kurosawa was trying to get with Junichi for while. Ayatsuji wins, Junichi and her share a tender moment at her house when he tries to chase off a dog and he ends up in the lake! At her house, she puts a school swimsuit on, washes his back, and they end up having a nice, sweet tender moment.
:)

Big enough post for ya, nya? ;)
Randy :dopey:
 
ClairS at the end was :yuck:

I hope it's the first and last time ClairS ever works with ryo...
 
I second this.


Quick: Minatsuki or Gai?

I'M ALIVEEE!!! My RX-0 pierced the 3 plates of armor on Unit 1 :dopey:.

Gai 👍
 
It didn't pierce the heavens?:(
 
Guilty%2BCrown%2B-%2B01%2B-%2B03.jpg


AOS likes Guilty Crown, folks, yes.

'ts Crazy!
 
When I say something's awesome it doesn't mean I think it's outstanding or fantastic. It means that it's really fun to watch and there's lots of action to go around..

Awesome is not on the scale of quality:

GET THIS AWAY FROM ME
HORRIBLE
Very bad
Bad
Meh - Shakugan no Shana Third
Okay - Mirai Nikki
Good - Guilty Crown
Very good
Great - Persona 4
OMG AMAZING.
 
And where does Nisen sit in that tier list?
 
So in 2 episodes, it's doing better than all the current episode of Mirai Nikki....Damn does sex sell.

picture.php






See what I mean? :sly:
 
I go by what I've seen and how I feel about it. Nisen is automatically registered in my brain as a ridiculous show, but Mirai Nikki's supposed to SERIOUS and then it doesn't act seriously. Hell, even the stupid moments aren't entertaining, they're just stupid and ruin the show.

BUT DAT INORI, OMG.
 
Indeed, that Inori! :D --- Randy
 
Posted Round 3 elsewhere; it's getting close to the line if you know what I mean.

So for that, I'll give you this these instead:

sm-villetta-nu-01.jpg


edjt:

ming-yue-01.jpg


sm-lacia-01.jpg


sm-miku-append-01.jpg


sm-felicia-andress-01.jpg


sm-rin-tohsaka-01.jpg


sm-dizzy-09.jpg


sm-darth-talon-01.jpg


sm-yuno-01.jpg


sm-saber-lily-02.jpg


 
Last edited:
Back