The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,689,091 views
Where have you beeeeeeeen?

Took a short hiatus to tend to expanding FP, battling the various forms of stupidity (and sexist remarks) here, and playing Saints Row 3 far too much for my own good.

Into my dinner table, knocking everything over. Now what am I going to eat?!

Ugh. I've got... *looks in freezer* some Stouffers lasagna and other assorted microwave-ready foodstuffs.
 
Finally got to spend that $20 Best Buy gift card I got from my sister's boyfriend for Christmas. My dad had to spot me $10 for this.
FILE0048.jpg

Surprisingly, Best Buy was charging this for about the same price it's going for online right now (A rarity as they usually charge for closer to the MSRP. Luckily they're not FYE who charges the full MSRP.).

This will be a massive burst of nostalgia when I rewatch the show!:D
---------------
That Bobo-bo Bo-bobo set is now legit as it got listed at Rightstuf.
http://www.rightstuf.com/1-800-338-6827/catalogmgr/MsokIFxMiANuM6YRMD/browse/item/94180/4/0/0
 
Another episode 2 was eerie. Really digging this show so far, could be creepier, but I have high hopes.

Damn cliffhanger.
 
You missed an action-packed GC episode, BoobieTwelve..

Nice grab on CG, TC. Now that's smart-spending.
 
Last edited:
You missed an action-packed GC episode, BoobieTwelve..

Nice grab on CG, TC.

Stop with the initialisms! :p

And I thought it was coming back this week?
 
Nice, this will be a good deal, I could get the R2 set when it comes out for the same price at Best Buy, when it's going for about the same online.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Code+Ge...2375576&skuId=4675113&st=Code Geass&lp=8&cp=1
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/releases.php?id=20241
Comes out February 7, 2012, the last day you'll see anything new from Bandai Entertainment.
TC is a liar, it's out now!
I was going by what FUNimation and NicoNico said. Seems they were lying as it came back last week (They didn't simulcast the recap episode.), instead of the 19th.
 
Last Thursday. lol

Nooo! Someone told me the 19th, who was it?

I will visit your place of residence and chuck a snowball at your groin area.
 
Nooo! Someone told me the 19th, who was it?

I will visit your place of residence and chuck a snowball at your groin area.

He lives in Minnesota and is named TheCorvette, promptly do so :3
 
Welcome back T-12
 
:D

Must download GC. NOW.
 
Prepare to say "WTF?" in many moments.
 
I found the episode slightly misleading.
 
:D

Must download GC. NOW.

Go watch it on FUNimation, T12. Currently jamming out to Porno Graffiti. :sly: And jamming out to this next. :D --- Randy :dopey:
 
Go watch it on FUNimation, T12.
It should be noted NicoNico gives better quality, even though you can get only up to 95% fullscreen. Not sure how it looks on FUNimation's elite subscription, but probably better on that.

Also, cleaner cover art for the Fate/Zero Blu-ray box. When are they going to reveal what the entire thing is going to look like?!!:mad:
fatezero_bdbox01.jpg
 
Go watch it on FUNimation, T12. Currently jamming out to Porno Graffiti. :sly: And jamming out to this next. :D --- Randy :dopey:

Love their song that was in the Bleach Fade To Black movie :dopey:

"even if you cant see the moon!!!!"
 
In anime news:
1. Sentai got Another. Surprised how quick of a release it'll get.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-01-16/sentai-filmworks-licenses-horror-tv-anime-another
2. The Steins;Gate game is coming to the PlayStation 3. I highly, highly doubt it'll be released outside of Japan, so you best learn Japanese if you want to get it.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/int...ns-gate-hiyoku-renri-no-darling-ported-to-ps3

And hack your console to be region free :dopey:.
 
The PlayStation 3 is already region-free for PS3 games...
 
The PlayStation 3 is already region-free for PS3 games...

At least Sony is smart... Wish Microsoft was.. (I have another 360 hacked to region free)
 
He must have been playing on the wii for too long. :p
 
There's no gaming like PC gaming. That's a fact.

But wait, is this the general gaming thread now? :p
 
I'll be sure to give it a listen then. :lol:

Question: what on earth is GC Kiseki? :odd:
 
Back