The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,693,138 views
Wow... Lawrence dude, you're such a pussy... be a man for once and slap some freaking sense into her! :mad:
 
I'm not dead or anything... (just been busy that's all) and just dropping by to say hi. :)
Oh, and I'm currently watching this.
 
Busy? What kind of excuse is this? :mad:

After seeing what you guys are watching now, I think I transcended crappy shows :lol:
 
Hey, anime watchers, what's some good fight music from anime? I've already got a couple from Claymore, Rideback, GITS and Matrix ('cause The Matrix trilogy was a live-action anime.)
 
[not bolded][not gray font]Look who's back! how ya been?![/not bolded][/not gray font]
 
Cut that out!

Do I have to change my damn password now? :lol:
 
Finish Bokurano and Bitter Virgin yet, Loli? :p
I waaaannted too, but I came home and fell asleep.

Screw you! I've got my lawyer and a case big enough to lock you up forever.

I hate Misato from the bottom of my heart.

I hate her as well. For the same reason I hate Meme(Denpa Onna) actually.
 
[not bolded][not gray font]Look who's back! how ya been?![/not bolded][/not gray font]

Good. Haven't been in 'cause it's hard to keep up with this thread and haven't been watching much anime. I think I'm gonna catch Burst Angel Infinity, though.

:confused:

Fight music? What do you define as good?

Fight music usually defines the intensity and mood of a fight. GITS used a slow haunting theme for the original "lobby scene" at the end. RIDEBACK uses a smooth, more mechanical theme for the intro. Bleach has various great themes, as well. Essentially, anything that would be good to play behind a fight. Essentially what I'm asking for is any good anime music. That's where the best fight music is.
 
Cut that out!

Do I have to change my damn password now? :lol:

Cut what out? what password?

Meme's annoying.. as a mom.

AOS-
What do you define as good?
SuperShounen
Essentially, anything that would be good to play behind a fight. Essentially what I'm asking for is any good anime music.
I'm going to poke at you for this until you stop asking :lol:

Try listening to Deadman Wonderland's stuff.
 
Busy? What kind of excuse is this? :mad:

After seeing what you guys are watching now, I think I transcended crappy shows :lol:

Busy with my internship, remember? I just finished it by the end of last year, and the last few weeks I was busy watching anime and do other stuff. Hopefully I'll try to be more active around here this year. :)
 
This is fantastic. Shouden is talking to "me", and Andy is playing Mr. "I don't know what you're talking about".

Oh, public service announcement time: Appeal SOPA and PIPA!
 
:confused: :odd: :dunce: I'm missing something. Did I do something to receive the scorn of the anime thread?
 
:confused: :odd: :dunce: I'm missing something. Did I do something to receive the scorn of the anime thread?

Not at all, well, not from me anyway. I'm just going to punch Andy in his stomach.
 
No, when Terramisu was asking "how ya been?" I think he was asking Muzaffar, who disappeared for like a year and 5 months.

Gah I got tree'd. Michael Ragin'...he's so mad you can cook an egg on his head.
 
Okay....:odd: I am, however going to assume that besides Terronium's one suggestion that no one is going to actually be of any help, right?
 
I gave you a suggestion... the only one too.
 
Okay....:odd: I am, however going to assume that besides Terronium's one suggestion that no one is going to actually be of any help, right?

My Dearest. Guilty Crown.

Listen to it forever.
 
I gave you a suggestion... the only one too.

Yeah....you're who I meant. Sorry. Brain fart.

BTW, thank you, AOS and Terronium.
 
Last edited:
Don't listen to Terramisu; My Dearest ain't combat music. :lol:
 
Well I guess nobody remembered since I posted like... 6-7 months ago in one of the premo threads. :guilty:

No, when Terramisu was asking "how ya been?" I think he was asking Muzaffar, who disappeared for like a year and 5 months.

LOL, I missed his post. :lol:
But yeah, really wasn't that active last year and well... I didn't even login for 2 years before that!

SuperShouden: sorry I don't know any good "fight" music, but I suggest you check out Madoka Magica. Some pretty epic "fight" music from Kalafina lol.

​
 
Oh! Combat music... yeah, don't listen to me then. :p

Try "Fight" or "Trans Am Raiser", both from, you guessed, the Gundam 00 OST.

tree'd, like, several thousand times.
 
You're lucky I can't leverage threats of spoiling SS over you anymore. :lol:
 
Murder Princess and Darker Than Black have some good combat music, as well...But, thanks for all the suggestions, guys. :)
 
Music, you say? For battling? Let us see here.





I'm sure I could dig up more suggestions, though my gaming playlists, at the moment, are mostly built from other stuff, video games and electronica stuff.

Oh and just cause

S;G > Gundam
 
Back