The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,693,162 views
One episode left.... *drops Bokurano........ preemptively into his list of completed shows*

30 hour long battle?! OH C'MON. Ushiro must have sucked, the other battles lasted 10 minutes or so. I know they needed to make the last one dramatic, but that was a bit much.

I was surprised when that little sadist mentioned Daichi. I was a bit slow on realizing who they were :lol: well the show does have a certain sense of progression where so much happens and all these characters you care about just.. die off. Then you forget because it wraps you up in the next drama.

Good show. Dung Beetle's death was excellent and OMG KANA SURVIVED <3
 
Last edited:
Here I am... still watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama! 8 down, 18 left to go... :indiff:
But so far its pretty fun to watch, that is for sure... :D
 
just dropping by to say hi. :)

Hi!!! We miss you man, come around more often.


But Meme > Misato all the way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.


However, this seems to be different in the rebuild movies. So my opinion is subject to change :3

No it isn't.


Because America

👍!


even though he never finished.

He still hasn't finished it? WTH?!


Bokurano 21, the opening has meaning now. Damn.

That 🤬 was like a revelation.


OADA:

217.jpg



EDIT: Since Asuka will have an eye patch and some bandages, Loli will probably like her a lot more.
 
Last edited:
that's cute.. not the eye patch though.
 
I'm back, if only to ask a question.

Why does Asuka have an eye patch there? Something I missed?
 
I'm back, if only to ask a question.

Why does Asuka have an eye patch there? Something I missed?

Watch the Rebuild movies.
 
……

I did. Many, many, many times.

You didn't spot the reason why? :dunce:

Asuka went into quarantine because of mental contamination. Now that she's back, she got an eyepatch probably because the mental contamination somehow affected one of her organs too.
 
……

I did. Many, many, many times.

Remember when Asuka got her ass handed to her?

Watch after the credits of Rebuild 2.
 
Remember when Asuka got her ass handed to her?

Watch after the credits of Rebuild 2.

Oh…right. :dunce::lol:

Though I thought it was
in EoE when there was a bit with her left (or was it right?) eye bleeding after she had her ass kicked by the white EVAs…
 
All that got thrown out the window.
 
EDIT: Since Asuka will have an eye patch and some bandages, Loli will probably like her a lot more.
The bandages didn't help Rei out at all..... but maybe :D
 
Maekawa-San is better ;)

PERHAPS...but I know in my heart of hearts that Ryuuko is better :3

Since I will NOT be getting GT5 DLC today though now would be a very good time to start watching it. Except I'm out from 8 to 9:30 on Wednesdays :(
 

OADA:

217.jpg



EDIT: Since Asuka will have an eye patch and some bandages, Loli will probably like her a lot more.
Nice, although it reminds me of the bad old days when I narrowly escaped strangulation.
"I thought a hentai like you would like that."
"Hell no."

Oh…right. :dunce::lol:

Though I thought it was
in EoE when there was a bit with her left (or was it right?) eye bleeding after she had her ass kicked by the white EVAs…
I think it's kind of a reference to EoE.
 
Erio is better ;)

Erio is best. But maekawa and yashiro :drool:

PERHAPS...but I know in my heart of hearts that Ryuuko is better :3

Since I will NOT be getting GT5 DLC today though now would be a very good time to start watching it. Except I'm out from 8 to 9:30 on Wednesdays :(

If you did watch Denpa Onna you would find maekawa is better. But too late, she's mine :lol:

I want to get GT5XL but it's not out yet. Supposed to be yesterday but apparently it's tomorrow.
 
No one likes Maekawa-San :(

I'm okay with that :D

Heading up to 14000ft, see y'all in 11 hours
 
I need more nisemono in my life :grumpy:

I also need some new anime or else i'll start watching Queen's Blade.

No steins;gate :p
 
:lol: I thought you had seen it already. You just like that gif don't you?

Nah, there's so much cuter pics of Ryuuko everywhere :)
 
Back