The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,693,794 views
Wow... Sephuska, are you letting him talk to you like that?

:p
 
I've got 216 cosplay photos racked up. Still surfing dA.
 
Sephy's my bitch, don't you forget it.


And there has been an unpleasant lack of Persona 4 episode 15 talk, Sephy.
 
Wow... Sephuska, are you letting him talk to you like that?

:p

His words mean nothing.


So I've been spending my morning catching up on shows. Nice and relaxing.



Sephy's my bitch, don't you forget it.

You are misinformed, son.


And there has been an unpleasant lack of Persona 4 episode 15 talk, Sephy.

Because it still isn't out for me. UGH! I am getting irritated.
 
So have I... watched like 6 episodes of Monster at 5am.
 
So have I... watched like 6 episodes of Monster at 5am.

👍


I gave you a streaming place! JUST WATCH THERE.

Yeah I am going to cave. Loading it up now. The quality is terrible though! I'll watch it after I finish the new Nise.
 
The Upload2 quality isn't that bad. It's not the best, but it's still pretty good. But slower internet = lower standards, so wtf do I know? :p


Fill her up, straight.
 
Well they're depicted in an erotic manner in my mind!


Blank%20Stare.png
*vomits*
*calls Chris Hansen*

Sephy's my bitch, don't you forget it.
I don't think Sephy has a DFC...:lol:
*slaps me* "Ugh, disgusting!" *grabs cane*
 
Got a ton of catching up to do. BTW, have really enjoyed the stream the last two weeks! :D Anyway... on to a couple things....

GC 13:

Ayase got legs!!!! :D Shu has awaken... but Keido's the president of Japan?! HOLY CRAPZ!!

Yamada's First Time is absolutely fabulous and hilarious. She is crazy as hell about sex.

Randy
 
It's falling to the floor in slow motion, you better catch it.
 
*dives to save the koolaid*
 
It's falling to the floor in slow motion, you better catch it.

hits the ground lifting the dust off the floor

sees the ripples on the packet

bounces up while flexing

~Nichijou
 
Amagami SS+ 3:

Rhioko Sakurai, the childhood friend/friend zoned so much its sucks. But, what in the hell is this?... Oh look, a new player... or not.. she loves him and he's standing there reading her lips!!! This could get better, but it won't because they are trolls, and like to screw childhood friends lately.

Randy
 
Stop wasting Kool-aid F/P
 
Don't worry, man; it's not grape flavoured.

Holy 🤬!

You have to share the best ones later :3


Ummm maybe later.

I'll see if I can hit 600 photos, of course I'm not just going to go and save every single image I find. That's ridiculous...

Currently at 71.1mb, including that Kanda Midori folder.
 
Currently at 71.1mb, including that Kanda Midori folder.

Are all of your Kanda pictures high res? Mine are a mix of high res and lower quality pics.
 
Are all of your Kanda pictures high res? Mine are a mix of high res and lower quality pics.

No, they for the most part are all around 700-1000px.
I don't need cosplay photos to be high-res anyway.. only need illustrations to be though ;)


EEE! Lookie!

d2aebbcf9edfb05d6b94420986f41b94.jpg

Holy Angel Kamineko

49b235da18239115740e6332f7833200.jpg

Kuroneko: Maid Ver.

88f9605e4dee2d5eb19879e627aa5d25.jpg

Snow Miku: Fluffy coat ver.

bfcdf4f726bf8273beacb5aaa66f7959.jpg

Miho Azuki - Bakuman :sly:

More Good Smile promoting haha.
 
Last edited:
Back