The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,693,994 views
I'd make like no money off of that. I'd rather have him donate a $5 tip for my troubles. :p
 
You name me 11 people here who like moe-content and cat ears. :rolleyes:

Um, dat be you, Lol-blade, Sepho, Randy, The Vette, Walter, Goddin, DK, Drav, Salanos, and I'm sure there are way moar people here, those are off the top of my head.

Except he ain't part of this kingdom.
Bet I threw you off with this conundrum.
I imagine it will take him about 4 months to make his way in,
but to take any longer would be committing a sin.

rap-y-hip-hop-328405.jpeg
 
Us > your "friends"

Hmmmmm.


*inhales through teeth* It's going to take a lot for that to happen.

What would it take for you to put Kanda pics in a folder and upload it somewhere?


Um, dat be you, Lol-blade, Sepho, Randy, The Vette, Walter, Goddin, DK, Drav, Salanos, and I'm sure there are way moar people here, those are off the top of my head.

I'm big into moe?
 
Um, dat be you, Lol-blade, Sepho, Randy, The Vette, Walter, Goddin, DK, Drav, Salanos, and I'm sure there are way moar people here, those are off the top of my head.

how_adorable.png

You only named 3 people, and 2 of them aren't in the brigade!


What would it take for you to put Kanda pics in a folder and upload it somewhere?
A lot more than you think..
 
Drav isn't in the brigade, neither is salanos.


So about that stream..............
 
Last edited:
I'm going to my dad's tonight! I refuse to miss any of the stream.
 
Except buttface is AFK. I'll be doing homework, he should show up in the next hour. Jeff's so ready for it :lol:
 
And I don't care if they are on the brigade or not.
I won't be making it to the stream today. Sorry dudes.
First you couldn't answer a question, now you can't even hit up a stream? Double Whammy :grumpy:
 
Link me to the stream :scared:
 
It's your stream, dude.

And it has always been linked in my sig.
 
New Unicorn manga :dopey::dopey: on its 2nd VOL

Bande Dessinee

18.jpg
 
*Puts on Gundam oracle hat*

That's not new, foo'.

*Takes off Gundam oracle hat*

:p

I've only skimmed over it for the most part, and I forget the premise of the story but it's good. I still need to read 00F.
 
Drav is still online. Looks like my plans worked.
 
?

:3

My battery is nearly dead though... I wont last long xD
 
I have good news: Horo cosplay pics have been discovered! Extraction wil begin in 22 hours.
 
I'm up at 2:12, cooking chicken.

I'm hungry; what do you want from me?
 
]http://www.zerochan.net/280576

👍


Great, now Shiny Shiny's stuck in my head.
 
Trap-Ciel 👍 So wrong, but so right :3


The first 6 episodes of Black Butler are worth watching.
 
Back