The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,695,082 views
:lol:

You should have used your leet skills to get rid of the dust.

Or I could just dust it... I don't know. That seems like a lot of work. :D
 
I was going to but it wasn't worth my time, not now especially.
 
Are you sure that is dust? edit:Sammo vs Donny! LETS GO! For being a big guy, Sammo can move fast....
 
The creation of Youtube and social media, has led to everyone filming law in action. Though sometimes most of the recorders are the ones who are making the trouble.
 
I was going to but it wasn't worth my time, not now especially.

:p


EDIT: Did Nike turn into a bot?
 
Nike wants a little attention is all.
 
Then go watch Another, that show, with us. There's a Haruhi-like chick in it.
 
Oooooo Haruhi <3
 
Last edited:
Which isn't relevant to this thread and you know this. [/police]
 
55jw9e.jpg
 
I pity the Fuu that slipped and died.

Let's see how many people got that one.

Just finished Another 3 and I get it now. Finally something happened.

Btw, if you use your imagination that can also mean "Cano was banned" :p

Also, it looked like "Fuu" could see her. And that main guy I forgot the name is pretty slow huh? Only now he realized she's dead... though if you think about it that would indeed be the kind of thing you would struggle to acknowledge.
 
It's the main character, man.. that name should have stuck.

You don't remember the 12 times Kouichi-kun has been addressed?
 
I'm not good with names and I am watching way too many shows. Trust me, that's not the only one I can't remember :lol:
 
I only know like 2 names in that show... I only remember now because I watched ep 5 this morning.
 
Clannad does have 5 girls going after Tomoya. Ryou, Kyou, Kotomi, Tomoyo, and of course Nagisa. It's just not obvious. It is based off a visual novel after all. Just keep in mind there are OVAs for Kyou and Tomoyos routes from the game.

Your judgement on After Story will change forever when you get around episode 18 or so.

The ending will be a little confusing because you haven't played the game, but to keep it spoiler free, pay extra special attention to the robot and the light orbs.
I'm aware there are OVA's. What Sentai calls episode 24 on the DVD and BD is the OVA with Tomoyo. With After Story, it's like 24 or 25 for the Kyou one. I heard the episode order was messed up at the end with the OVA and a recap episode.

The only other girl I've noticed in the anime that is after Tomoya is Ryou, but she was just too nervous.
Of course Kiki is awesome

[img/]http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig08/10081699a.jpg[/img]
Why is she wearing clothes?
Bleach is on it's "final arc" in the manga :(
I reported on that like a week ago...

Also, it's good news, not bad news. And this is coming from someone who loves Bleach.
For a second there, I thought that cosplaying of a female version of Terumi...still hot though <3
[youtube/]H2C6ZVnOPcQ[/media]
[youtube/]4FT-PUTEqsA[/media]
When did SoulCalibur V come out? I just realized it was out yesterday after seeing someone on my friends list on PSN playing it.
----------------------
Brave 10 episode 4 made it go down to being a 6/10. The lack of/weak story is really killing things. If it was there, it could easily be an 8/10 or 9/10 show.
 
Just recently...I am still deciding if I should grind AE...but I wanna get SCV or SFxT or Skullgirls or RE:ORC.
 
Don't you have anything else to do besides "grinding" in a video game?

Why is she wearing clothes?

The way you quoted it was so misleading until I looked at the image
 
Yeah I do. I don't watch too much anime. There is work, job apps, a online class, my nephews, my girlfriend, etc etc..Work takes up 4-6 hours of my day..when I get on GTP. I check and catch up with you guys while playing AE. Same goes for the stream and my SF community.
 
As much as me.:sly:
 
I should do other things than grind a video game lol.
 
Naw, I'll stick with posting a lot, drooling over R1 releases and imports, watching anime, and very rarely playing video games these days.
 
No.:grumpy:
 
Back