The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,693,802 views
If anyone wants to join me, I'm going to watch BRS7 now, but it's 360p.
 
Imagine if one of the Bronies went off and created a Pony Recommendation Machine forum... that place would explode. :lol:

Its called Pony chan.
 
OAWF, no data on her:

rubee1331836701.jpg
 
Not too sure about that figure (since I can't see most of it) but that is a cool picture.
 
Last edited:
I said no data, goosebill. I don't know who that is.
 
Looks a bit like Bayonetta, but I'm thinking it's not. Outfit doesn't look like Bayonetta's, other than the fact it's black.
 
I actually went to the trouble of looking through the uploader's collection...

Nico Robin of One Piece.
 
I actually went to the trouble of looking through the uploader's collection...

Nico Robin of One Piece.

Yeah, I kind of posted a link to the figure on Amazon for sale :p

Cool art style for those characters I think.
 
Yeah I got the photo from the same site. Do something about it. Go on.

 
I said no data, goosebill. I don't know who that is.

Did you call me a frickin' goosebill?
 
Get him off of this page!
 
Sexy image time, duh. :p
 
OADR, Redux:
[IMG/]http://i.imgur.com/yRK0a.jpg[/IMG]
Nice. :drool:
*hits me with pillow*

Any chance of a non-chibi version of this?:D

Also, who is up for a F1 Prediction league here?
Maybe on ARM.
"Vettel <3"

sup

[IMG/]http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad76/Andre_Makarov/anime%20album%203/401365_385948271418730_306492679364290_1650388_1447247284_n.jpg[/IMG]
wut.
 
Anyone still here needs to get over to ARM.

Whole lot of epic going down.
 
Hang on, Sephy's still awake? :lol:
"Soryu's keeping him up, I bet."
"With whipped cream bras." :D
"How impractical."
 
She knows me so well. :D
 
barontrance1331781531.jpg


I don't look like them, nor do I have a camera like them.. I must not be an otaku, woo! but seriously, I just woke up from a dream where dad bought a DSLR and I was playing with the macro.
 
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/9199/barontrance1331781531.jpg[/QUOTE]

[B][color=#E42217]Four Andys!!!!!!


OADA:

[IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/sw_sephiroth/OAD%20Asuka/275.jpg[/COLOR][/B]
 
Original, and I love it!
 
Good lord, it's selling really fast. The counter appeared like 16 days ago with 80 left. There were like 23 copies yesterday, and now they're down to 8. Really glad I have my copy.
http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/XBOGbyXDUs0FUt60=Q/browse/item/92218/4/0/0
-----------------------
Thinking about giving Blue Exorcist another shot (Whether it be try the anime for the first time, or read more of the manga.). I read chapter 2 quite a while ago from a Shonen Jump preview (For whatever reason, they didn't use chapter 1 for it.), but it didn't hook me in. Neither liked it or disliked it.

So should I TGAT?
 
Four Andys!!!!!!


OADA:

[IMG/]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y223/sw_sephiroth/OAD%20Asuka/275.jpg[/IMG]

TEST SUIT. :drool:
"I'm NOT going to get drunk enough to wear that tomorrow!"
 
Back