The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,790 comments
Oh hey, people arguing about shows I haven't watched...

Nothing_to_do_here_by_rober_raik-d4cxltj.png

I'd disagree with Nekoz's statements... but I have a loli avatar...
Black Bullet was good. I don't want to listen to those who say otherwise.

Sweet Christ, if GTPlanet allowed cuss words...
I think that would result in a net decrease in average post quality. Especially considering that when all is said and done, GTPlanet is still an online forum, with all the good and bad things that entails.

Holy moly, Terra Formars episode 2 was full of black bars.

Forget the story and just skip to the latter half of the episode.

These roaches are intelligence. They know to destroy the medicine humans are using as aids to taking them down. They also rip the spine out of your body through your skull. Holy crap!

Holy moly, Terra Formars episode 2 was full of black bars.

Forget the story and just skip to the latter half of the episode.

These roaches are intelligence. They know to destroy the medicine humans are using as aids to taking them down. They also rip the spine out of your body through your skull. Holy crap!
If that's the case...

Avoid eating before watching this anime.:ill:

Just started watching Ao no Exorcist the other day. I was wondering if this would be a good title to watch with Halloween being at the end of the month.

Oh that reminds me, when I asked for a dark show I didn't mean gore. :lol: And I used a spoiler just because you guys are.

Ao No Exorcist was pretty subpar to me. Another overly-emotional protagonist with demonic power. If you're looking for something more, I suggest trying something else.

edit: Oh. Dudes on SRK are saying the recent Fate Unlimited Blade Works Episode 0 was amazing. Perhaps that's something worth giving a whirl.

Last edited:
It was very good, and it's already off to a much better start than the original Fate/stay night anime (Which mostly did the Fate route), and the (Rushed) Unlimited Blade Works movie. Really liking how they're giving more of an introduction for certain characters.

Definitely can't wait for the next episode. Also I suspect I'm definitely going to want to get my hands on those BD boxes (So it will be released like Fate/Zero) if they happen. They've been pushing this show hard internationally (The Japanese Twitter has tweeted in English even. 1 2) so it seems they may put English subs on BD boxes, and bring those to a few places.

Naruto suxors
BbtOiaS.png
:lol:
( I watched about 3 seasons...)But the Prologue for FSN is uploaded to Crunchyroll.

Last edited:
But what is the correct answer to a Halloween anime?

The answer, is ALWAYS Hellsing. Seriously, viewing that anime in cinema quality is like, and to quote Hamster "pressing a button on a beautifully crafted watch, and then *bip* ALL the volcano's in the world erupt at the same time."

Last edited:
I stopped watching Ultimate last year after Hellsing VIII. Something about the subbed version that I just couldn't get into, which is rare.

Normally I wouldn't wait for the dub. But with the English release set for the 28th, I won't have to much longer. Plus there's the annual Abridged episode to look forward to at the beginning of next month. :lol:

What will I be doing this Halloween...? I honestly don't know. Probably be watching Fate Unlimited Blade Works (cause I've put off Fate for way too long now) or sleeping. It's a day off for me on Halloween :P

#ConflictPlotDevice

Hellsing Abridged Series is great. It's so youtube poop, but I love how they are keeping up with the main story while the dialog is almost always sidetracking to other references.

Fate/ Stay: Unlimited Blade Works 2014 TV series: (EP:01)
================================
9/10 ( kind of bias because I am a fanboy)
UFO/Type-Moon know how to deliver towards their fans while reviving a dead horse.
The episode or at least follow's Rin and what is she doing. Like most newer FS shows, the story is put at a steady pace then a big climax every episode or two. In the original FSN, it is shown through the eyes of Emiya and they kind of speed up the plot throughout the series (IMO). The fight between Archer and Lancer is extended then a cliff hanger with Saber vs Archer...So I am jumping on the bandwagon till Mother's Rosario and Excalibur are out.....I really can't decided on a avatar now. Saber or Sinon...
It is great to see FSN through a different view though..Rin is oddly hot...
10726758_10154660341095156_256528138_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, does that include the Naruto Shipudden stuff? I'm really confused about it.

In any case, reason for celebration indeed.
Currently it's just the manga that's ending soon, the anime is currently 50 chapters behind as I hear from someone who is caught up on the anime (I'm 70 episodes behind-shows what the stupid war arc did to make me care) and the manga.

Currently it's just the manga that's ending soon, the anime is currently 50 chapters behind as I hear from someone who is caught up on the anime (I'm 70 episodes behind-shows what the stupid war arc did to make me care) and the manga.
Oh. Well...
7drHiqr.gif

Make an anime out of everything. I bet Shaft or Gainax would even be willing to make an anime about politics.

Or maybe that would be more suited to purely congressional tastes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

^ Waretu Ringo is indeed a catchy one. I found I could only listen to it extremely infrequently without getting sick of hearing it. It's odd. The only other time I ever listen to OP/EDs outside of home is when I'm commuting. This is one of many I skip because I just can't hear all the little nuances of the song due to outside noise (i.e. bus engine, not wanting to crank up the volume to the point of disturbing other passengers, traffic, etc.). Maybe that's why.

Here's one I think you may like.

Wait for the chorus.

Latest Posts

Back