The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
12088348_1490349547934734_4794777904236113357_n.jpg

Ok, let me get a headcount here....

Who ISN'T watching One Punch Man?

I think everyone in this thread is gonna watch it.

One-Punch Man is probably the only one I'm looking forward to, since I've read the manga. And that first episode was really, really good. I hope Madhouse can maintain it

Well I know I'm gonna watch it when it's done :D

No captions so sorry.

In other news,

OreImo Season 2 Episode 14.

What. The. Actual. 🤬

I see why you guys said this is bad...

On a crappy internet that day, I watched half of episode 1 a while ago. Haven't resumed it ever since. Haven't resumed Gangsta after episode 4, haven't started Owari, or Psycho Pass Movie, or finished my rewatch on Kara no Kyoukai, somehow can't find it in me to finish the last episode of Fujiko Mine, haven't finished Gintama or Lupin III so I can't start the newer seasons.

Food Wars is done, Prison School is done.

Aria isn't out yet

I think the only show I'm keeping tabs on is God Eater, and Ace of Diamond 2nd.

On a crappy internet that day, I watched half of episode 1 a while ago. Haven't resumed it ever since.

You should get on it, then. Like, right now.

--

Leaks of the Sunny Day alternate end for UBW

Also I think the BD box for S2 releases tomorrow. Hopefully once someone gets the BD version out I can rewatch UBW.

edit: Whoa I didn't see that Jordan added imgur embeds to the forums. Nice.

I haven't watched anything in the last year besides the occasional Space Dandy episode on Netflix. :embarrassed:

Disappointed that in ARC-V, after the epic clash between Dennis and Shun, we got a Flashback episode but it did give us a lot of details on the 2nd main villains actual plans and how the new arc, Kings Gambit arc will work putting more on stake in each of the Friendship Cups matches.

Bar that nightmarish last picture (:crazy:), I can aprove all that. Especially the first two pics, they are cute within "realistic", so to speak, limits without being too excessive. 👍

Last edited:
I love the 300SL picture. She looks like the typical "Ojou-sama" type.

I could picture her as a French character with the exact same traits as your standard "Ojou-sama"-type person, really. The first one gives out a more "Country girl"-esque vibe, to be honest, almost to the point where a Porsche doesn't really fit the setting.

Back