The General Anime Thread...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kent
  • 66,881 comments
  • 3,693,157 views
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
ur 86 can beat my gtr( im the next generation leader of the nightkids muhahahahahhahaha)

Of course if I had an Eight-Six it could beat your GTR! :lol:
 
Originally posted by VashTheStampede
Of course if I had an Eight-Six it could beat your GTR! :lol:
or sorri a typo can't beat my gtr
 
Does anyone know if the Trust and Betrayal in this set would be the same as this director's cut DVD ???
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
u did post that then after that u posted the one with the two guys and someone got mad at u for that

LOL really?

Let me see...

Ah well, I can't find it.
If any of you read the Initial D manga, you would have found that kenta gay joke funny.
Time to make like NK4E....

sakura_ani.gif


Hrm.. gotta love vBulletin :rolleyes:

That felt so good, I think I'll do it again. This time cooler...
ken_ryu_shinku.gif
 
i'd post a neat image i just found, cept, well i might get banned from GTP for posting it >.>
(you wouldnt know why just by looking at it tho)
 
send us the link via AIM or MSN
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
send us the link via AIM or MSN

That would work too! It's so brilliant! :eek: Why did I not think of it? :odd:
 
because u drink alot and i see a "girl" on ur bed j/k
 
Originally posted by nightkids4ever
because u drink alot and i see a "girl" on ur bed j/k

That's true, I was kinda busy.
 
anyone ever see the manga or watch this? (if it is a series)
<a href="http://dewdrop-garden.com/wallpapers/anime/kamikaze/kami_ginny2.jpg"> Wallpaper</a>
it is called kamikaze, but i can only find some other stupid seires like kamikaze something kaito
 
Originally posted by LoneWolfe
anyone ever see the manga or watch this? (if it is a series)
<a href="http://dewdrop-garden.com/wallpapers/anime/kamikaze/kami_ginny2.jpg"> Wallpaper</a>
it is called kamikaze, but i can only find some other stupid seires like kamikaze something kaito
happy??
 
np,btw that looks like the style of the creator of yugioh
 
never watched it, although i know what you are talking about, i dont think itis really, turns out this is only a manga series, not much of it is translated, i dunno, has potential tho :p
 
Looks like it could be a pretty good series. :D

Well I did end up getting the Samurai X OVA Collection. So far, I've only watched Trust. I've read it was supposed to be pretty bloody; well I went into watching Trust knowing this and was shocked at how bloody it is. Though I do think I was expecting more of the gore farther in the movie; I think the fact that it starts right from the beginning was what shocked me. Otherwise, I didn't think the blood was that bad at all. Trust is very well done, and it does explain more of Kenshin's past. Very good stuff! Definitely check it out if you like RK. Now I just need to getting around to watching Betrayal and Reflection.
 
here vash, came up in a image search, fig you might want :p
 

Attachments

  • goofquiz.jpg
    goofquiz.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 73
Originally posted by LoneWolfe
here vash, came up in a image search, fig you might want :p

Is that not the truth though? :lol:
 
Originally posted by LoneWolfe
here vash, came up in a image search, fig you might want :p
post the link to that quiz
 
Back