The General Relationship Thread

• Thread starter Type S Tony
  • 5,254 comments
Update:

The girl is noticeably happier today. She tells me she got a break from her boyfriend (who has an embarrassing name :lol:).

She asked me what I'd like to see her draw, mainly because I helped her set up commission stuff last week.

Apparently I'll be getting a full commission piece at some point in the near future. I'll share it when I get it!

All in all, things seem to have calmed down. She doesn't seem to want to 'jump ship' as some people on here have said. She still wants away from him, though.

This girl.. Guys seriously... :embarrassed:. Were in an unofficial relationship. I think im gonna ask her out on this festival we are going to saturday. Seems like the perfect moment ;)

Last edited:

Do it :D Best of luck!

I'll give updates, but when she left my apartment, i hugged her, kissed her cheek, then we ended up kissing for a sec, then she left. Then she texts me saying "Ugh now your giving me butterflies"

My now... emmm... ex... has been texting me lately...

1.- She's been talking about how always she was the one that had to tell me to do things, or I wouldn't have done them...

(Funny enough... every time I tried to do things on my own without her approval or without her advice or without asking her what she thought she told me I was an idiot and that I didn't take her into consideration and that I always did what I wanted...)

2.- She criticized some of the flower arrangements I sent her because they were not insanely beautiful and big and flashy...

(Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... I know money can't buy love but, she can't say I wasn't good with her, I flooded her with flowers and details, not because she told me to do it, I did it because I wanted to do so and because I Loved her...)

3.- And she even went as far as saying the way I asked her to be my GF was lame...

(............WTF woman, you are insane!!!!!!!)

I try to be as polite as I can, since I don't want to block her number on Whats App (because that would be as childish and inmature as she is), but tell me, how can I proceed? She won't shut up... :grumpy:

I try to be as polite as I can, since I don't want to block her number on Whats App (because that would be as childish and inmature as she is), but tell me, how can I proceed? She won't shut up... :grumpy:

It would not be childish and immature. It would be shutting out a nuisance. You're perfectly entitled to do it.

DoIt.gif

In fact....

DoItNow.jpg

I really don't know how this girl sleeps with her window open.. IN MONTREAL... Why do you have to make me suffer :(.. *as im holding onto her for heat*. Oh wait... Thats her master plan! To make me cuddle her tightly!

On other news, Saturday i was invited for Dinner, great dinner, then played a board game, then watched a two movies, but on the second movie i passed out completely on her lap :lol:

Last edited:
@Obelisk & @BobK

The amount of BS coming from her is just endless... so I will do...

Wasted 9 years of my life with her (more than half of my 20's), tons of money, the best physical form of my life (if I don't start lifting weights again or something), my 1st time ever with a woman, my 1st vacations without my parents and sister, my dreams about a family and a child of my own, my time, my very own personal dreams sacrificed and abandoned just to please her...

It's been ENOUGH of this GOLD DIGGER.

Hahahaha I've done that before :lol: Easy to fall asleep watching a long movie past midnight, or the movies just boring lol :lol:

It was like this musical, i had no interest, so i was like screw this i got comfortable, and fall asleep on her lap :lol: Then an hour or so later, i wake up, and we go to bed :lol:

MAIN POINT: WE'RE BACK AND STAYING THAT WAY

Came a long way together and we've certainly learned and grown during the course of the relationship.

We've been back together for a while now and I'm loving every moment. We're definitely sticking to long term no matter what happens. Making sure nothing gets in our way and nothing gets between us.

Made some plans, short term and long term, and they're working out. Making sure we're getting the grades, getting in and volunteering again.

The honeymoon period is over and it's time to work again. Keep each other grounded and ensure we prosper together as a unit.

I couldn't be happier. Looking forward to many many many years with my partner in the great adventure that is life.

(Yes, yes I ruined it at the end with the corny line I'll see myself out.)

You, you deserve a cookie. I love hearing about car people being together, it's one of the best things to read. You stick to them damn plans you hear?

I was prompted by another woman to marry the girl I've been talking to... They're both from the same country and the woman was talking about how I could get married into their country if I wanted. She was completely serious about it. She started talking about how her husband is American and how she married him into their country (she's an older woman). Funny thing is that the girl I know is close friends with her. That was a few days ago.

As I've mentioned time and time again, she's moving back to her country soon and I let her know how awful I would feel when she's gone. I made her a large porcelain planter with my name, year and date initialed into the bottom. She's amazed by the craftsmanship. It's taking lots of work, but she's so worth it.

Other than that, I didn't get her anything for Valentine's day because it's simply a forced holiday. Someone gave her a flower, but I declined to comment on it.

It looked like wilted **** lol

I'm really down, though. To the point where I hate smiling.

So, I unblocked her and just erased her from my contacts list when the new WhatsApp update came out... I thought she had nothing nothing left to say and that she had finally understood I did not want to hear from her again in my life... I was wrong... :nervous:

At first, It was some kind of "ok conversation", but then it turned into a nightmare... She made me feel so bad, so miserable, so sad... I literally ended up crying like 3 hours afterwards... :(

She told me that during our entire time together she didn't care a bit about my interests and that she found them childish and inmature for a 27 year old guy... she said that she didn't care about the things I like... and that she hated cars and TCG, and sports and videogames and Pokémon and that she wanted to be with someone more "mature"... she compared my with some of her previous ex-boyfriends... telling me they had more "mature" interests...

And I ask myself: Why, WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU BE WITH SOMEBODY that likes things you hate???? I always showed interest in the stuff she liked and asked her to explain them to me... :( You don't hurt the people you supposedly love telling them things like that... :( She is just evil :( I think she justs wants to break me in even more tiny pieces... :(

After we finished, she went back to the blocked section of my cellphone... I don't need this... :( All of this makes me wonder if she ever liked anything about me at all :confused: she didn't like my car, my job, the gifts I gave her, my interests...

I really don't know why or how we managed to be together 2 years...

So, I unblocked her and just erased her from my contacts list when the new WhatsApp update came out... I thought she had nothing nothing left to say and that she had finally understood I did not want to hear from her again in my life... I was wrong... :nervous:

At first, It was some kind of "ok conversation", but then it turned into a nightmare... She made me feel so bad, so miserable, so sad... I literally ended up crying like 3 hours afterwards... :(

She told me that during our entire time together she didn't care a bit about my interests and that she found them childish and inmature for a 27 year old guy... she said that she didn't care about the things I like... and that she hated cars and TCG, and sports and videogames and Pokémon and that she wanted to be with someone more "mature"... she compared my with some of her previous ex-boyfriends... telling me they had more "mature" interests...

And I ask myself: Why, WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU BE WITH SOMEBODY that likes things you hate???? I always showed interest in the stuff she liked and asked her to explain them to me... :( You don't hurt the people you supposedly love telling them things like that... :( She is just evil :( I think she justs wants to break me in even more tiny pieces... :(

After we finished, she went back to the blocked section of my cellphone... I don't need this... :( All of this makes me wonder if she ever liked anything about me at all :confused: she didn't like my car, my job, the gifts I gave her, my interests...

I really don't know why or how we managed to be together 2 years...
I should dope-slap you for unblocking her in the first place.

You're still fixated on her, which doesn't bode well for your near future emotional health. Please, just stop trying to reconciliate/talk to her and just...move on. I know it's a difficult process, but we're all a bit worried about you.

Every single time I get into a good mood my girlfriend has to ruin int with the bringing of the "exs" involved.

Ask me how many times did this happen or how many saw that or this or whatever.

I don't talk to any of my ex's for the very reason is that they don't care about me so why should I even care about them.
I'm not even friends with any of them anymore so again why keep bringing it up?

Past is history, Present is now. Future is yet to be written.

Learn from your mistakes, enjoy what you have now, then more forward with how you want the future to be.

Every single time I get into a good mood my girlfriend has to ruin int with the bringing of the "exs" involved.

Ask me how many times did this happen or how many saw that or this or whatever.

I don't talk to any of my ex's for the very reason is that they don't care about me so why should I even care about them.
I'm not even friends with any of them anymore so again why keep bringing it up?

Past is history, Present is now. Future is yet to be written.

Learn from your mistakes, enjoy what you have now, then more forward with how you want the future to be.

Have you talked to her about this? Tell her it bothers you. Tell her that you want to focus on the present relationship. Not to compare you to the exes or anyone else for that matter.

In my case all my exes have been my best friends. We just transitioned from friends to dating but that never lasted long because of other responsibilities.

I don't bring any of them up unless my gf asks.

Back