The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,524 views
Can I trade something for the new mini countryman
 
Can I get the oldest mini from anyone
 
JBanton I'll give you one for a Lvl 23 car ticket :P
 
JBanton I'll give you one for a Lvl 23 car ticket :P

Deal is already closed, with Scorebreaker300, as it was supposed to be. :).
 
I have an Audi R8 LM Race Car Team Playstation up for trade. Shoot me offers.
 
Looking for the amuse s2000 street version '04.....
Anybody with that car here? :)
 
...I don't think the car is tradeable?

Yeah it is...I bought it in the UCD.

*Edit* Just read about the "over 1,000,000" trading policy. Nvm! lol
 
Looking for a Mitsubishi HSR Concept 0/0/0

Will offer either, Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Super rally '03, BTR 86, which are both 0/0/0

or a Mugen s2000, with 1 switch but 0 miles.
 
Hi there! I am looking for a Chaparral 2J Race Car! I would trade Ferrari F2007 for it or something else... Please post reply, if you are in :)
 
Hi there! I am looking for a Chaparral 2J Race Car! I would trade Ferrari F2007 for it or something else... Please post reply, if you are in :)

Cars worth more than 1 million credits can not be traded.
 
Looking for the amuse s2000 street version '04.....
Anybody with that car here? :)

I'm pretty sure I have that. I'll double check to be sure. If I do have it, I'm only interested in trading it for chrome/matte paints. Let me know if you have the paints, & I'll be sure to check on that car for you. I'm about 88% sure I have it.
 
I'm pretty sure I have that. I'll double check to be sure. If I do have it, I'm only interested in trading it for chrome/matte paints. Let me know if you have the paints, & I'll be sure to check on that car for you. I'm about 88% sure I have it.

I already gave him that car for free ;).
 
I already gave him that car for free ;).

Haha well aren't you genorous! You have any matte/ chrome chips you wanna gift me?? I doubt my tradable cars to be desirable, but I just MAY have what you're looking for...
 
Anyone to trade a chaparral 2j with me?. or share it?. I need one for round one of the photomode tournament:(
 
Anyone to trade a chaparral 2j with me?. or share it?. I need one for round one of the photomode tournament:(

I cannot access the ps3 to accept any FR, but maybe ask Cbarbosa, he has perm. shared a 2J shared! 👍
 
Free level 24 ticket and matte/chrome paint available.
 
werty_56-1
Hey , do you have matte purple ?

I can offer 5 horns or 5 paints

Yeah mate should have I have you added Carl I'll send the now mate.
 
Good good was my last one lol
 
Ticket still going.
 
Back