The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,518 views
Looking for a C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05
Let me know what you would like for it.
I have a 2010 Red Bull Vettel, but see that I cannot trade that car or certificate. What BS

Read this please. 👍

Chat you soon. :)
 
I'm looking for Mazda 323F/Lantis' as part of a new Limited Production run I am working on. If you don't mind, I would be very grateful if you could send it as a freebie (as I know it is hardly used), but otherwise, I am willing to trade cars/gear/etc for it/them.
Thanks.
 
Will Any one trade tuning items for anything
 
0/0/0 Nismo GT-R LM Road Going version '95 to trade for NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car (not 0/0/0 is also welcome)

interested? please send an FR to mattmflok, cheers
 
Last edited:
0 Miles Subaru STi Wagon '00 aka. The Bug-eye one! Not been tuned apart from engine stage 1, looks completely stock in "Starlight Black Mettalic" really fun and fast! Can keep up with new Evos/STi's!---In return I'm looking for the older model estate STi (Rectangle Head-lights) Preferably white, and no non removable modifications please. If you need to contact me send an FR to JDM-x-H22, thankyou guys ^-^
 
I need two silver chromes, Matte White, one gold and chrome Toyota ft 86 Concept ii. I'll trade for anything. :)
 
I Have the FT86 II, would you trade it for the old Subaru STi wagon? The one with rectangle headlights? :)
 
I Have the FT86 II, would you trade it for the old Subaru STi wagon? The one with rectangle headlights? :)

Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon STi '00?

or

Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI '99?
 
'99 please, if you have it, I'll delete a few of the people on my friends list so I can add you :)
 
'99 please, if you have it, I'll delete a few of the people on my friends list so I can add you :)

Off-Topic: Note that you have a full friends list.
 
Hi
I need Hyundai's "Warm Silver" paint chip. I can offer one silver or gold chrome paint or any other paint that i have for this.
 
I have a Dodge Viper if anyone wants to trade with me.
I want a Stealth car if anyone has one as well.

hahahha GT5 Expert ....
you cant trade Stealths
LoL !!
 
Hi guys, lookin for someone who wants to trade a saleen S7 for whatever I have. Give me a suggestion! Thx

i have a stock saleen s7 with original paint chip ...

what can you trade ??

Cars, Paints, Tickets ?
 
Looking for the amuse s2000 street version '04.....
Anybody with that car here? :)

I have it !!!
what can you trade ....
Cars, Paints, Tickets ?

Messege me, my PSN: ForzaVoila33
 
i'm looking at one in the ucd at the moment, shall i buy it for you? hahaha i'm looking for a caterham fireblade, any help in finding one would be great, thanks.

I have both
BMW CSL
and Caterham Fireblade
Trade for anything ?

PSN: ForzaVoila33
 
Looking for a 70 superbird and 71 cuda also 69 corvette l46 in red and 63 vette in silver can trade cars

i have

Superbird 70
Cuda 71

im Looking for
gt350r

OR

Matte Paints
Light Green
Light Blue
Light Silver
White
Orange

OR

Level Tickets
21
23
24

messege my PSN:
ForzaVoila33
 
Looking for an FT86 II Concept in stock colours, I can send any B-Day ticket up to 1992, thanks.
 
Looking for a FT-86 Concept II '11 (untuned). Willing to give any premium car under 1m credits, or 5 matte/colour shift paints.

i have an untuned one,

add my PSN: ForzaVoila33

and messege me about it :)
 
Looking for a Ford RS200. Condition doesn't matter.

I have, what can you trade ?

Cars
Paints
Tickets

my PSN: ForzaVoila33
messege me about it :)
 
Sorry for late reply, your right :S I end up adding randoms!
 
Looking for a DLC-painted car, can send 5 paints now (before next reset). Anyone interested? Tell me what you have...
 
Looking for

Ft 86 concept II
gtr gt academy

Lots to offer mainly cars and paints
 
Looking for a 66 ticket, can send Chromes, Mattes, Cars, Gear - acc pretty much anything. Just gimme a pm or post on here
 
looking for a level 24 ticket.
can trade paints, cars or DLC painted cars.
 
Hi, I am looking for something not in GT5. My standard for trading is 3 points/paint.

Each cap is 3 points, so this should be easy. This is for US traders only, as MCR is only available in the US.
You can send me codes via PM once we make a deal.

I have multiple chromes, many matte colors, some color shifts, French Blue (and for the witty names) Whitest White and Blue Black. Specific queries can be sent to me. Some items will be sent through an alt account.

I also have a few cool cars that may need to be sent from an alt account. Again,
specific queries can be sent to me!

You can also donate codes to me, if you're feeling generous. :sly:
 
Hello people,

Im new to this so id like to ask if that P.O.S. Cerbera Speed 12 is tradeable.
 
Back