The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,534 views
Hello guys. After the help from my brother Outeke im moving to target No 2.
Its a Honda NSX-R Prototype LM ROAD Car.
 
Damn it! I'm also looking for:

Nissan Penzoil Zexel GT-R '01
Nissan Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Doesn't matter. I can still modify tuned cars, right?
 
I actually need one to trade, because I want to drive it online.
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
 
I actually need one to trade, because I want to drive it online.

Wich one do you need to trade? Can send it tomorrow. :)

Both are already online. 👍

Chat soon. :)
 
I'll try them both out and tell you later. Just send you a FR.
 
I'll take the 205, already wrote you a message. Do you also need a car?
 
I'll take the 205, already wrote you a message. Do you also need a car?

No need mate. 👍 Send it tomorrow for free.
Many thanks for your offer though. :)

Do you want 0/0/0 or the one I put online?

Chat soon. :)
 
Since it doesn't matter, you can send me the used one. Much appreciate!
 
looking for a Chevrolet Silverado SS concept.

will trade for

Amuse S2000 GT1 "04
Nissan Skyline GT-R R-tune (r34) "99
Chrysler Prowler '02
Toyota FT-86 Concept "09 ( also 0/0/0)

as well as a whole bunch of paint chips

EDIT: any of these cars can be painted with dlc paint prior to trade
 
Last edited:
Sorry bro i thought i had it but its the SST that i got. Let me know if you need that one
 
I only got 3 piecies missing buddy.

Nissan Penzoil Zexel GTR '01
Nissan Xanavi Hiroto GTR '01
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02

If you can help me by trading back one of these it would be great, otherwise nevermind i'll just gift it to you. Send fr to jpreast1
 
Since it doesn't matter, you can send me the used one. Much appreciate!

Car sent! 👍

Chat soon. :)
 
Last edited:
hi could anyone help im struggling to get a decent car for extreme lvls any gifts would be great thanks in advance.
 
hi could anyone help im struggling to get a decent car for extreme lvls any gifts would be great thanks in advance.
X2010. Grind B-Spec to level 35!
 
I need a low milage tvr speed 12. Will trade for 1000 ticket.
 
Damn it! I'm also looking for:

Nissan Penzoil Zexel GT-R '01
Nissan Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02

Thanks

i have all the cars you are after.
what can u offer? chrome paints, tickets, academy cars, or any 0/0/0?
send me a PM to Raaj85 coz its pretty hard to follow this thread :)
 
I'm looking for Jaguar XFR '10 (0/0/0 will be perfect, but I don't know if this is possible, so I will be glad to have this car in any condition)

I have 1400 paints and 860 cars. If you are ready to trade, tell me what you want for this car.
 
LeoRX
I'm looking for Jaguar XFR '10 (0/0/0 will be perfect, but I don't know if this is possible, so I will be glad to have this car in any condition)

I have 1400 paints and 860 cars. If you are ready to trade, tell me what you want for this car.

I have it in 0/0/0! What tickets do you have?
 
1967 birthday I think. Never collected tickets.
 
Back