The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,525 views
I'm looking for a good '96 240sx w/ preferably more than 450hp for drifting, can someone plz help me? PM me your PSN ID so we can do business, by the way I'm ready to trade anything you may be looking for in return :)
 
Looking for an Opera S2000 and a Crosfire. I can trade a 23 level ticket.
 
Looking for a Mazda Protege 02 i have a lot of cars that im willing to trade so shoot me a message if you have the car.
thanks
 
Um can anyone gift me a LFA? Whenever I try to buy one, my game freezes! Gamertag: CobraLover567, if you can't add me message me
 
TheNxtGenGT
Um can anyone gift me a LFA? Whenever I try to buy one, my game freezes! Gamertag: CobraLover567, if you can't add me message me

Coming up. Maybe today.

EDIT: Sent.
 
Last edited:
I will donate one of my specially tuned Nissan GTR R35's. It's a joy to drive and it is seriously quick. I've put down a lot of time to set this up right. So the first one to PM me on PSN gets it! PSN: Vincentofswe95
 
Does any one have a really stanced Miata? (Hybrid) ,want to do a photoshoot with one,have lots of cars so can share any car I have.

Any Takers PM me :cheers:
 
HI! Im looking for :

alfa romeo 147 gta (2002)
lancia delta integrale 1992 rally car
bmw m3 gtr (2003)
escort rally car (1998)
lancer evolution vi rally car (1999)

all of cars need to be 0/0/0

I am offering :

acura DN-X concept
jaguar e-type coupe (1961)
GTR LM road going version
nissan option stream z
tommy kaira ZZII
 
Hi there!

Looking for:

Sauber Mercedes C9
BMW V12 LMR Race Car
Pescarolo Hybrid, Judd and C60
Toyota GT One
Nissan R92CP
Jaguar XJR-9 Race Car
Ford Mark IV Race Car
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car

I am offering:

Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car
Ferrari F10
Ferarri F2007
Audi R10 TDI Race Car
Peugeot 908 HDI FAP
Citroen GT Race Car
Formula Gran Turismo

Let me know if you've got any of my wanted cars and we can work out a trade.

Cheers!
 
I'm looking for some tickets to help me get some cars I lost long ago when my account crashed. Namely, a BMW McLaren F1 GTR '97 and a Mercedes CLK-LM Race Car '98. I'm afraid I can't give anything in return (I'm poor). Any donations are much appreciated.

EDIT: No need for any now. I'm collecting Audi R8 LMS Race cars now!
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for some tickets to help me get some cars I lost long ago when my account crashed. Namely, a BMW McLaren F1 GTR '97 and a Mercedes CLK-LM Race Car '98. I'm afraid I can't give anything in return (I'm poor). Any donations are much appreciated.

I have no tickets but I have all the race cars in the game. and you can borrow them 2 cars if you like.
 
I am looking for a toyota trueno ae86 gt-apex type 2 '85, it is the last car i need for my toyota collection.
I can trade almost any car you want for it.
 
Last edited:
Looking for an 97 Toyota Soarer GT-T. Cant seem to get one to save my life.
 
Hello guys,i am trying to clear my garage by trading some american muscles,JDMs and etc.I will edit this post tomorrow or this week.Reply to me if you are interested.Thanks! :)
 
Just post if you need something. Might be a good help.
 
I got an IROC-Z for trade.In good condition,only used once.Reply if interested.
 
Has anyone got a level 21 ticket they don't need?
 
Do you guys still have level 4 and 5 engines?

I need them for my LFA.
 
Engine Tuning stages 4 and 5?
 
I think I have one. Both.

Will try to confirm later.
 
I am looking for a Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ’67 that has done over 20 Thousand km to borrow thanks. I want a used one
 
It can't be traded sir..cars over 950k are black listed.
 
It can be done, through borrow glitching.
 
Ah,understood my bad.
 
I am looking for a Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 ’67 that has done over 20 Thousand km to borrow thanks. I want a used one

If you still need this, I have one on share....

EDIT: its only done 14400 km.
 
delete
 
Last edited:
How do you borrow a car?

Gift the car and trust the other guy to gift it back? :)

p.s. sorry for the lame question!
 
Back