The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,524 views
I did, but I do not have the cars that you mention above ): (I have the subaru wrc 01 and supra castrol toms 97 ): )
No problem. I'll send it anyways.
 
Post cars you are looking for, or looking to get rid of. please let's offer each other comparable trades.

I'll start:

looking for:
Delorean
MR-S

I've got a Delorean, looking for a BMW M3 GTR '03.
 
Looking for a 70' Charger thanks x. also looking for drift team
 
Looking for a 70' Charger thanks x. also looking for drift team

Send FR to AWOL_08 I can send one in a day or two.
 
Hi I'm looking for a*Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00. I might have a car someone would be looking for?

I got one but love it. Tell me what you have.
 
Anyone have any standard Alfas?
 
Looking for a 70' Charger thanks x. also looking for drift team
I responded in the other thread. I have a Birthday Gift '70 Charger in Dark Blue Metallic you can have. Still has zero miles.

Send friend request. Use Lord_of_Planar for that car.


Anyone have any standard Alfas?

I have all of them, in a zero mile OCD except for the Alfa Romeo GTV 3.0 V6 24V ’01, and that one has 39,708 km on it.

I have almost every car. I really don't care if I get them all or not.

I am missing the following in standard versions:

Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro ’03
BMW Z4 ’03
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) ’09
Honda NSX Type R ’02
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) ’95
Volkswagen Golf IV GTI ’01

I am missing only one untradable car that I am aware of outside of some special online events. Just haven't done the Red Bull stuff yet.

I see reference to the following that may or may not exist, that I don't have:

Ford 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 ’00
HKS GENKI HYPER SILVIA RS2 ’04
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car ’08
Oullim Motors Spirra Prototype ’04
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) ’10
Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) ’07
 
Since it is a bit superfluous for me, I have a Lamborghini Countach in ticket form (courtesy of A-spec Lamborghini event). 0/0/0 guaranteed, "replies" (cars you intend to sent to me) optional. :)

Cancelled.
 
Last edited:
im looking for a Honda accord euro R 02. i'll trade a BMW M3 GTR for one
 
Hey guys, anybody have a Tommy Kaira ZZII
 
Don't know if is this the right thread but, is it possible if someone trades me a DLC car (like VW Scirocco) if I don't have any DLC installed?
 
So you'll send him the Spoon and I'll get the ZZII
Don't you want anything in return?

@I_Was_A_Jedi I haven't heard from Mokocchi so if you send me a FR I will send you the ZZII.
I don't need anything back...
 
guys, can i still get the spoon s2000? ill send you something else :O
 
guys, can i still get the spoon s2000? ill send you something else :O
I've been looking for one in the OCD and UCD but I can't find one. As soon as I do I will send it to you for free
 
Back