The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,883 views
I got some Silvia's but not the hks and no don't have the chaser. What else do you want? You still want my BMW m3 gtr?

Do you have a or in ucd a Galant 2.0 DOHC VR-4 Turbo 89' ? If not just send over the M3 GTR but if you come across any of the HKS GENKI silvia or x450 chaser or galant hit me up with pm. Ill give something in return. Send me FR btw
 
Looking for HKS GENKO Silvia. X450 Chaser. Galant VR4 Turbo 2.0 DOHC 89'
 
Send me a FR and I will send you one after reset....
excuse me, but what do you mean by FR? front engined rwd car?


Looking for HKS GENKO Silvia. X450 Chaser. Galant VR4 Turbo 2.0 DOHC 89'
i have the chaser and the s15, do you have opera or spoon s2000?
 
excuse me, but what do you mean by FR? front engined rwd car?



i have the chaser and the s15, do you have opera or spoon s2000?
Yesss send Fr i have opera
 
Do you have a or in ucd a Galant 2.0 DOHC VR-4 Turbo 89' ? If not just send over the M3 GTR but if you come across any of the HKS GENKI silvia or x450 chaser or galant hit me up with pm. Ill give something in return. Send me FR btw

added. waiting for FR accept.
 
Would appreciate any gift tickets or cars, anything!!! as I've only got until May to finish this game before it gets too time consuming to win lots of money. My goal is to fully tune and hotlap all cars around Nurbugring and TGTT, so far I'm about just over 100 cars into my task, I need all the money/cars I can get! My PSN username is KSD1983, thanks for reading.
 
Hey guys, I'm looking for a '65 Nissan Silvia (CSP311). I don't care about 0/0/0 but it must have no modifications and stock paint. Thanks in advance.

i will lose my car if i do that. got any better idea?
 
New to GT5 ... if anyone has any cars they'd like to send to get me started I would greatly appreciate it. Just got the PS3 and this is my 1st game. Thanks. my GT is JT_HAMMER_TIME
 
If anyone has a Nissan R89C Race Car '89 I can borrow glitch, please let me know. After so many days of searching, I have become really annoyed. My PSN is KonigsTigerII. Thanks everybody.
 
BTW guys im looking for a Blitz ER34 D1 spec. im willing to trade cars for. if someone has one that they could give add me on PSN H3LLFR0ZN, it would mean the world!!
 
BTW guys im looking for a Blitz ER34 D1 spec. im willing to trade cars for. if someone has one that they could give add me on PSN H3LLFR0ZN, it would mean the world!!
Send FR if we aren't still friends,I'll send one in a day or 2 .
 
Send FR if we aren't still friends,I'll send one in a day or 2 .
Sick thanks man! I accepted FR from awol 08 and 011
 
BTW guys im looking for a Blitz ER34 D1 spec. im willing to trade cars for. if someone has one that they could give add me on PSN H3LLFR0ZN, it would mean the world!!
Car sent .
 
I need a stock TVR Cerbera Speed 12, preferrably 0 everything (Doesn't matter).
 
I need a dc2 Integra 99 if possible but would take 95 or 98
 
I will trade 2 complete car restoration tickets for anybody who gives a LMP1 or LMP2 car, preferebly a stock mercedes sauber c9, or a pesecarlo c60 courage, or an audi r8, or a nissan r890 race car (well, you get the point:sly:)
 
who got a supra rz mkIV for sale jonnyhero33
 
Hello, im looking for...

- Toyota SUPRA RZ '97

- BMW M3 GTR '03 (Street version)

- Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 (I'd like it to be HEMI orange).

- RUF CTR2 '96

- Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73

- Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (I would love it in Plum crazy purple).

- TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00

If anyone has those please send em' my way! Oh and i'd like them to be bone stock if possible, thank you :cheers:

PSN: DoTheKiller91

EDIT: Nha it's in no specific order.
 
Last edited:
Hello, im looking for...

- Toyota SUPRA RZ '97

- BMW M3 GTR '03 (Street version)

- Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70 (I'd like it to be HEMI orange).

- RUF CTR2 '96

- Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73

- Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (I would love it in Plum crazy purple).

If anyone has those please send em' my way! Oh and i'd like them to be bone stock if possible, thank you :cheers:

PSN: DoTheKiller91

I think i can help you out with those, hit me up.
 
Ill be back on ps3 in a little bit, i left bob running while I'm doing some recording for my band featured in my signature below*:sly:

*very obvious plug lol

*EDIT* Is there a specific order you want them in?
 
Last edited:
Back