The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,861 views
I have 2 carbon X2010 Prototypes. I would like a coloured X2010 for one (any type, no matter what mileage) and another person can have the second one for free.
 
Hi

Offering

Camry #20 Joey Logano NASCAR '10

Wanted

Camry #18 Kyle Busch NASCAR '10

I only want that nascar because I touched it in M&M world :cool:

Can Trade today :sly:
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know if one can receive more than 1 car a day? I know that you can not send more but can you receive more?
 
Does anyone know if one can receive more than 1 car a day? I know that you can not send more but can you receive more?

No problem getting multiple cars (recieving), restriction is only in sending.
 
Anyone have a Bmw m3 GTR race car '01. need this and I will gladly trade it for anything up to 50,000 over its 1mil cr price. I could of got this in online collectors but I fell asleep and It was gone the other day:grumpy: Any offers would be apreciated. and you send first. Personally lying about a trade is pretty sad so ye
 
I have 2 carbon X2010 Prototypes. I would like a coloured X2010 for one (any type, no matter what mileage) and another person can have the second one for free.

Dont have anything to trade for this car but would love the free one.

Mickey Silver
 
I have a Carbon X2010 that I can trade now for a 370Z GT academy.
 
Sorry about those two hello posts Im new to this and It took roughly 20 minutes for my posts to be put up.
 
I'm looking for a Level 17 ticket

can trade in 90 mins
 
Some small notables in my UCD right now:

Lotus Carlton
Tommy Kaira ZZ-S
Jensen Interceptor MkIII
Lotus Motor Sport Elise

Going to dinner now but if there's any interest when I get back I can pick them up. I already have them all in my collection. And also my earliest trade slot is Wednesday 7pm EST.
 
Im looking for a stock veyron in either black/ blue or black/red I can trade you my current veyron ( painted black) plus a shelby mustang gt350 r or a fully tuned gtr. I also have a ferrari sp1 , arta nsx 00 and an audi tt dtm for trade, im open to offers for them. PM me if anyones interested.
 
I am looking for a X 2010 prototype (carbon), I've got loads of cars to trade so PM with requests and I'll see if I have anything of interest to you.
 
I am looking for any level tickets I will buy a car up to 1.5 Million Please PM Me
 
Either a Sky Blue (#10) X2010, VW Nardo Concept 01, or Toyota GTONE for trade within the next 40 minutes (Before trade resets)
 
I am looking for a 97 Supra RZ. anyone wanna trade?
 
looking for a 370z gt academy edition..willing to trade for it(no X1 havent gotten one yet) hit me up if you got one and let me know what kind of car you are looking for..no veyron sold it that car is over rated...NOTE NOTE..COMPLETED COMPLETED
 
Last edited:
Looking for Neon Orange X2010, Carbon X2010 or 330 P4, check my sig for any car u want.
 
Looking for any FGT. I have the Ferrari 330p, chapparel 2D or the ford mark IV to trade
 
DriifterzZ, u interested in a blue FGT for that 330 P4?
 
Looking for a colored x2010(any color) and a FGT in any color other than purple. :) I can buy you any car uner 18million! I have other cars to trade as well
 
Looking for a peugeot HDI. I can trade most classic rare cars or tell me what you want
 
Looking for a colored x2010(any color) and a FGT in any color other than purple. :) I can buy you any car uner 18million! I have other cars to trade as well

I have a red FGT.. i'd happily trade for a F2007
 
Anyone have The

Camry #18 Kyle Busch NASCAR '10

I want that car :(
 
Looking for any x1. Dosent mather what colour it is. Can trade you
 
Back