The General Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
  • 410,861 views
anyone gt a toyota 7 race car will trade my toyota gt one race car for it
 
Really need any DTM car. Preferably audi LM. Lots of cars to trade
 
if any of you guys have any of these cars

Honda NSX GT500
Bentley Speed 8
BMW Mcclaren F1 GTR Racecar
BMW V12 LMR Race Car
Dodge Viper Team Oreca Race car
Ford RS200 Rally Car
HKS Genki Hyper Silvia
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car
Lister Storm V12 Race Car
Nissan R89C and R92CP Race Cars
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
Panoz Esperante GT-1 Race CAR


take a look here

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=164478
 
Last edited:
I have a Ferrari 330 P4, F2007 and VW Nardo Concept up for trade.
 
I'm looking for a Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R-S (FD) ‘95

I'll be willing to trade for any car worth up to 100k Cr. for it.
 
I'm looking for a Mazda éfini RX-7 Type R-S (FD) ‘95

I'll be willing to trade for any car worth up to 100k Cr. for it.

It's a bit of a bump on your behalf isn't it?
 
It's a bit of a bump on your behalf isn't it?

I'm collecting all the cars. I've got 401 so far, and thats the the last éfini RX-7 I need..... so I'm willing to pay extra.

Its not as bad as someone I know. Offered 200k for an SRT-4 Neon.
 
Looking for some premium cars that have some custom paint job (Painted Body and Rims) don't ask why lol I am in no way creative a good example would be a Porsche GT3 RS (Dark Grey body with Red rims). Check out the link below for my cars and please PM me with what you have and what you would like in return.
 
Want to trade my Gt by Citroen race car,prefferably for a race car.
 
Looking for at X1

PM me ore somthing
 
I have stock buick GNX '87. who wants it and what can you offer me for it



THIS IS NOW GONE. thanks for the trade in advance.
 
Last edited:
Have a Ticket lvl 17, trading it for a X2010 carbon asap.

Edit: Can trade the X2010 with my Honda Loctite Mugen NSX 01 or my Ferrari P4 Race Car 67
 
Last edited:
Looking for a Ticket lvl 21 or 24


EDIT - Got a Ticket lvl 24........only want Ticket lvl 21 now ;)
 
Last edited:
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE:
SVT Lightning. 556hp
Saleen S7. Stock
2008 Dodge Challenger 502hp 0miles
Pagani Zonda c12 stock
97 SUPRA RZ
70 Charger
ANYONE WANNA MAKE OFFERS. TRADE..:sly::sly:
 
Last edited:
Have carbon x2010 Make ur offers
 
Anyone have The

Camry #18 Kyle Busch NASCAR '10

I want that car :(

Yes, I have. You want for what? Can't trade until 6pm PST at earliest. PM and I'll give you email.
 
ItsMeReally

66' jaguar race car
 
Got A GT by Citroën Race Car and a Ford GT 40 Race Car '69, PM me a decent offer because I have both cars twice due to the level tickets.
 
Would like an x2010 or birthdat ticket in exchange i have

many lmp cars
bentley speed 8
yellow fgt
ferrari p4
gt 40 race car
1000 ticket
can buy any new car upto 5mil
 
I am looking for a Spoon Integra and am willing to trade for an unused Amuse Carbon R anyone interested??
 
Ive got a yellow formula gran turismo, what have you got to trade for it
 
Aint got much so im not getting my hopes up for someone to trade me for it
 
Back