The General Trading Thread

• Thread starter SCUD77
  • 6,373 comments
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had a Ford Shelby Mustang, or any type of Dodge Charger(I'm not sure if this is in GT5) that they would be willing to trade. Below is a list of my cars, and I might consider trading any of them depending on what someone is offering. Let me know which one you are interested in, so I can tell you if it has racing parts, racing mods, etc. Thank you.
Here is my list of cars:
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
Ford Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07
Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08
Dodge Challenger R/T '70
Chevy Camaro Z28 '69
Chevy Camaro SS '10
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Toyota FT-86 G SPORTS Concept '10
Ferrari 512BB '76
Chevy Camaro ZR1 (C6) '09(Racing Modifictions)
Chevy 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 IMPALA
Volkswagon Beetle 1100 Standard (Type-11) '49
Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
DMC DeLorean S2 '04
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec ll
Honda HSC '03
Alpine A110 1600S '73
Volkswagon Lupo Cup Car '00
Fiat 500 F '65
Toyota Yaris U Euro Sport Edition (J) '00
Nissan CALASONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93
MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89
Audi Pikes Peak quattro '03
Lancia DELTA S4 Rally Car '03
Honda Dualnote Concept '01
DOME-ZERO Concept '78
Audi Le Mans quattro '03
Buick Special
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09
Cizeta V16 '94
Acura DN-X Concept '02

So we can not trade cars above 1 mill. What about giving it as a gift instead? Can we do that? I have abou 4 of those Jaguars that costs 20 mill each, don't really need but one of them.

Check.out my garage in my sig and make me offers!!

Would you be willing to trade your Shelby GT350R '65 for one of my cars. Im not sure what you are interested in, but I provided a short list of some of my cars that I would be willing to trade in my previous post. I have many other cars just let me know what you are looking for.

Would you be willing to trade your Shelby GT350R '65 for one of my cars. Im not sure what you are interested in, but I provided a short list of some of my cars that I would be willing to trade in my previous post. I have many other cars just let me know what you are looking for.

What other cars you have? I have pretty much every car in the list you posted above. What other cars you have? offer me a car i don't have thanks.

What other cars you have? I have pretty much every car in the list you posted above. What other cars you have? offer me a car i don't have thanks.

Hello, most of the cars that I have that you don't are some higher priced ones, which would be an unfair trade. Would you be willing to trade for one of the following:

Ford Mustang GT '05
Alfa Romeo Gilulia Sprint Speciale '63
Hyundai Clix Concept '01
TRD Celica Sports M (ZZT231) '00
Honda HSC '03
(I probably listed some of these in the post before.)

Those are the only cars I could find that you didn't have, and that I would be willing to trade, and would be a fair trade. Let me know if your interested? Thanks!

Hello, most of the cars that I have that you don't are some higher priced ones, which would be an unfair trade. Would you be willing to trade for one of the following:

Ford Mustang GT '05
Alfa Romeo Gilulia Sprint Speciale '63
Hyundai Clix Concept '01
TRD Celica Sports M (ZZT231) '00
Honda HSC '03
(I probably listed some of these in the post before.)

Those are the only cars I could find that you didn't have, and that I would be willing to trade, and would be a fair trade. Let me know if your interested? Thanks!

Can i have the Honda HSC '03?

So we can not trade cars above 1 mill. What about giving it as a gift instead? Can we do that? I have abou 4 of those Jaguars that costs 20 mill each, don't really need but one of them.

What exactly do you think the difference is??
IE, I 'gift' you a ferrari P4, and you 'gift' me a jaguar, wouldn't that be a trade?

I was wondering if anyone had any of the cars I was looking for, and wanted to trade.
Here is the list of cars that I am looking for:
1. Chevy Camaro SS '69
2. Dodge Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
3. Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70
4. Plymouth Superbird '70
5. Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71

Let me know which one(s) you have and what car you were looking to trade for. I could also give you a list of my cars that I would trade for any of the above. Thanks.

I was wondering if anyone had any of the cars I was looking for, and wanted to trade.
1. Chevy Camaro SS '69

Let me know which one(s) you have and what car you were looking to trade for. I could also give you a list of my cars that I would trade for any of the above. Thanks.

Hey, i think i have a plymouth superbird '70 i can check that for you if i do im defo up for a trade.

1. Chevy Camaro SS '69

I've got the Chevy Camaro SS '69. What do you want for it? I'm more than happy to trade.

1. Chevy Camaro SS '69

I've also got the Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70.

1. Chevy Camaro SS '69

I've also got the Plymouth Superbird '70 and the Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71.

Would you be willing to trade all of them. This would really help me get most of the cars that I have been looking for. Here is a link to a list of my cars:
http://mygranturismo.net/user_sheet.php?id=21740
Let me know what cars you would like to trade.

Can i have your Chevrolet 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy/National Guard C, your Honda HSC '03, Isuzu PIAZZA XE '81 and your a Performance 350Z '04?

Can i have your Chevrolet 2010 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy/National Guard C, your Honda HSC '03, Isuzu PIAZZA XE '81 and your a Performance 350Z '04?

Would this be trading for the 4 cars that I wanted, and the Shelby Mustang that we were going to trade from the other day? If so, I will trade all of the cars you wanted, but I'm still considering the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Nascar, since I still race with it during alot of the higher B-Spec races.

Would this be trading for the 4 cars that I wanted, and the Shelby Mustang that we were going to trade from the other day? If so, I will trade all of the cars you wanted, but I'm still considering the Dale Earnhardt Jr. Nascar, since I still race with it during alot of the higher B-Spec races.

Can you Remind me of the Shelby Mustang Trade?

Can you Remind me of the Shelby Mustang Trade?

We were going to trade your Ford Shelby Mustang, for my Honda HSC '03. Also, I just purchased a Plymouth Superbird '70 in the used car dealership; so the only cars I want to trade for now are the Chevy Camaro SS '69, Dodge Charger 440 R/T '70, and the Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71. Let me know what you would want to trade for now. Thank you.

I realise you want to keep the NASCAR so I'll sweeten the deal. I'll give you a NASCAR and the other 4 cars.

Back