The Gentlemen's Virtual Racing Club (Closed for now)PC 

• Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 903 comments
My software never works on race day, WTF :odd:

I am terribly underpaced for you guys. I haven't had any practise, couldn't remember much of the track, had the worst start in the history of starts, made way too many mistakes. I had to let you pass, I was holding you off too much.

11/10 would race again

Last edited:
Looking at the thread title and then checking the date on my computer sent me into a panic thinking this race was today, Friday. It's actually Saturday as I thought but Saturday is the 25th!!

3t1ywl.gif

I was really looking forward to this week but after last nights events as a Brit I'm not sure I'm allowed to race in Europe anymore.....

I was really looking forward to this week but after last nights events as a Brit I'm not sure I'm allowed to race in Europe anymore.....

Nope, I'd have to ask you to Brexit the server unfortunately. :indiff: :lol: But luckily the server is in Murica so maybe we can find a loophole. :sly:

I am just heading home and should be there in time for a bit of practice and then the race. Does anyone have any idea on fuel consumption?

Wiz
26 liters should do it.
Just finished my second lap....26 litres exactly for 3 laps using the Kunos calculation. I'm going with 28 litres just to be safe.

Sorry I couldn't stick around for the 2nd race.

First lap of first race was most excellent! Good, close racing with @Johnnypenso & @Alexd1345 👍 Hako pulled away on lap two and cruised to a comfortable win.

How did the 2nd race go? Who won?

Wiz
Sorry I couldn't stick around for the 2nd race.

First lap of first race was most excellent! Good, close racing with @Johnnypenso & @Alexd1345 👍 Hako pulled away on lap two and cruised to a comfortable win.

How did the 2nd race go? Who won?
I won the second race as well, after a nice battle with @Johnnypenso. Although I had lower expectations for this race, since I never liked this car, and showed up with no practice (I literally found the server around and decided to join when there was like 3 mins left of qualifying), it came out quite well I think.
Thanks again for hosting @BrandonW77!

Sorry for the lack of activity lately, but after today I will finally be done moving and can get back into the swing of things. My life is normally very slow-paced and laid back but the last two months have been hectic and crazy! I think we're going to take the MX-5 Cup to Montreal for the next event, I should be able to get the details updated tonight.

Sorry for the delay, been a silly week. Did everyone get the Red Pack? I think I'm going to pick the Mazza GT4 at Red Bull Ring for the next event, this should be posted on the AC forum by then so hopefully that will attract some new people eager to race with their new toys. But, yesterday I found out that my aunt and uncle will be in town this coming Saturday and I'll be having dinner with them so I'm going to have to push the next event back one week (July 30).

Back